Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:42 am
((whoever wanted to be Shikamaru, sure you can))

Chihiro and Ryu got to the Ramen Shop and saw Hidan and Sasuke.

me: its...its...Hidan! Sasuke, he is not normal! He's immortal somehow!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:24 am
Shikamaru was walkingand saw Hidan"Man whats with that guy no one could have stiches around their whole neck"thinks Shikamaru but then he keeps walking and ignores it  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:34 am
"I know, just stay back," said Ryu quietly. "This isn't good. I've got to do something." She made a quick disition and activated her Shadoweye. Even more quitely than before, she added, "Dragons of light and dark hear my plee, send forth the Dragon King Ryo to me." Suddenly there was a dragon next to her.

"My friend," the dragon began. "Did you summon me to take care of this impudint little whelp?" he asked indicating Hidan. When Ryu shook her head no, he gave her the dragon equivilent of a puzzled look.

"Just help Sasuke, Ryo. I'll take care of Hidan," Ryu said drawing two kunai from the pouches on her legs. She quickly threw them at Hidan.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Hidan smirked, feeling the kunai dig into his back. "You think that actually hurt?" He said, reaching his hand to his shoulders and pulling them out. "My heads been cut off more times than I can count... and I'm still here..." He smirked menicingly at the Ryu and Sasuke who was apparently still staring at the stiches around his neck. He was pulled out his scythe, "So, which one of you will die fir--" He stopped mid sentence noticing Chihiro. "Ah, never mind!" He said appearing behind her in the blink of an eye and grabbing her long black hair. "My work here is done!" He said winking and sticking out his tounge before disappearing with Chihiro.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Sasuke blinked, everything happened so fast...and as he watched the man grab his sister, he clenched his fist and roared, "Let her go!"
However, he disappeared, leaving no sign of where he vanished off to.
"No! I gotta find her!" He yelled as he leapt onto a nearby roof and scanned the grounds below. His parents had told him to keep a close eye on Chihiro...he couldn't fail them...not again...
He shook his head, No, he was going to find her, and that man was going to pay for taking her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:04 pm
Chihiro shuudered in frear when she felt Hidan grab her hair...

Me: SASUKE HELP!

but hidan dissapeared with her and found herself infront of teh Akatsuki Hideout, over Hidans sholdier with her hands tied behind her back.  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:07 pm
Shikamaru continued to walk ignoring everything  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Kouichi heard Chihiro's shrill scream. What was that? he thought. Byakugan! he turned towards the ramen shop. Nothing. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. The Akatsuki hideout! Akatsuki had been spotted in Konoha many times lately(sorry if I'm changing the story). He teleported over to the front of the hideout and saw nothing. Nothing here, but I better see what's inside, he thought.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:52 pm
As Sasuke leapt down to a dark alley nearby, he saw a hidden entrance located at the side of the building. Clutching his kunai tightly in his hands, he stepped into the entrance, his Sharingan blazing red as he entered the dark place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 am
Chihiro was thrown into a cold, damp, and dark cell which was underground and can only be opened my an Akatsuki member. Her bed was a straw mat which had a worn out blanket. She sat in a corner and cried a little.

Please Sasuke...hurry  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:30 am
Great! thought Ryu he took my student, the b*****d! Taking off after Hidan and Chihiro, she said, "Return Ryo." Once she got to a roof top, she stopped breifly to scan for Chihiro. Opening her eyes, she exclaimed,"Gotcha!! Don't worry Chihiro, help's coming." Ryu took off towards the Akatsuki hideout.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:29 pm
After Kouichi had teleported inside the hideout, he found nothing. I really have to see if the person that screamed is here!  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:36 pm
As Chihiro sat in the corner of the dark cell she was in, she heard voices nearby. They seemed to be Itachi, Hidan, and Kisame. She pretended to not pay attention as she walked to the bars.

Itachi: "I never knew you would get her so quickly Hidan"

Kisame: "Yep, and if her weak brother comes, he'll only not find her, he'll get killed by you Itachi, besides were in the hidout, only meber can get in or if Tobi leaves the door open again"

so thats where I am! Chihiro thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:42 pm
Kouichi heard the voices of the Akatsuki members. He re-activated the Hyuuga Byakugan to see where they were coming from. "Or if they use a teleportation jutsu instead!" (If that can't happen, I apologize. I don't no much about the Akatsuki.) He ran towards Kisame, about ready to use the Gentle Fist.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:01 pm
Hidan made a face at the two other members of the Akatsuki. "Oh, shut up! You know I can get a prisoner just as fast as you two could!" He said, sticking his tounge out at Itachi and Kisame. He didn't even notice the boy until he was running at Kisame. "Eh! How the hell... What are you doing here!?" Hidan yelled, he was an abnormally loud person, as usual. He rolled his eyes. "Tobi let you in, didn't he!? I told Pein we shouldn't have let him join!!" He said, hitting the boy with the blunt part of his scythe.

((and, yeah... that can't happen. only the Akatsuki members can seal and unseal the rock they use as an entrance to the hideout. the only person I know who has broken it was Sakura... but she's a freak... so yeah >>))

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff