South-East
  South
  South-West
  West (AH!)
  North-West
View Results

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:06 pm
I love Sunsets. Sunset to Midnight are my favourite times of day. What disgusts me is morning. It's a combination of the yellow-pink sky and the dew. I hate walking through dew.It makes my shoes all ucky before I get into work.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm
i dunno. my mood is affected by the weather. if its dark and rainy i have a headache and feel depressed. if its sunny im in a better mood, usually. im not affected by the sunset.  

mechanical kitsy

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:13 am
Sunny days always make me happy. But sunsets always come to ruin sunny days!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Sunsets bore me a little bit. The whole thing with people saying "Isn't it beautiful?" I don't see what's the big deal. A giant ball of hot gas is just shining light on us while the planet is moving. Oh so it makes pretty colors ok but it's just no big deal. I just look to see if the sky is red at night or red in the morning. The old saying goes

Red sky at night
Sailors delight.
Red sky in the morning
Sailors warning.

Not sure if it's all true.

NekoYasha09er

CloudsAaer1s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:06 pm
ShadowLotus
Definitely don't have that problem. Sunset is when I relax and enjoy the coming of the night. Night is when I'm calm, get things done, feel more awake and more creative. Sunset is the end of the once again annoying day of stress. I don't mind the color at all either.

I feel the same. I think sunsets are beautiful and I love watching the sky's color change. It actually makes me want to paint it out sumtimes. On top of that, I too get more creative and active during the nighttime, so i look forward to the sunset.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff