Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goths of Gaia, I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:02 pm
Is this a joke? Not to be rude... People just complain about this sort of thing so much in this guild. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:47 pm
-Isel-
Lady Detarra
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Sadly, the costume you have so far adds up to either:
A) Mallgoth (known by others as "poseur goth")

or

B) Metalhead (with the former being more likely)

For suggestions on stuff to do for a more gothy outfit, try looking at the "Labels sticky" (for fashions of various goth scenes), or the Fashion subforum.
My first suggestion, however, is that if you want to do a gothy outfit, metal band shirts are a MAJOR no-no. The baggy pants with chains (Tripp pants) are also not going to help you much in trying to have a goth appearance.

I resent that, everyone knows true metalheads wear blue denim or tight leather pants.

Now that to me is a snooty comment. Just because someone doesn't wear either blue denim or leather pants means they can't be a metal head. A guy I work with is an amazing metal band and he wears lose khaki shorts. If you saw him you'd think he was a skater but hes all metal and proud of it.

I always thought that metalheads dressed however the hell they wanted to.
So did I.  

MediaclCunt

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:04 pm
Krypta9
Is this a joke? Not to be rude... People just complain about this sort of thing so much in this guild. sweatdrop
Um, I kinda agree, I mean, The fact that going as a goth is kinda casual, I mean it's your choice, but looking as a goth will let people think that's what you are, not what your dressing up as in costume.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff