Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:46 am
(G2G, Ja.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:53 am
"By choice." Seto repeated rather dumbly. "You want me to become... whatever you are, by choice? I don't know who you are, or what kind of disease it is that you have, but what makes you think I would do anything for you by my own choice?!"
Seto had the vague idea of what was being offered and he wasn't sure whether he liked it or not. He wanted his brother to be safe. That was his cheif concern.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:58 am
(( Uke? I dont think Seto would really be Uke, hes more like a Seme to me, though I see him falling sometimes, but not for all the time. But your playing him so your choice, Im just saying. ))

" Its ok big brother, I came to him, its nothing bad, just hear him out kay?" he explained giving his brother a re suring smile. He hoped his brother would take the offer, though it hurt him that he couldnt help his brother. He knew it was cause he had been helping him the only was he could, now Seto needed friends and a lover, he already had family even if it was small.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:07 am
"Mokuba! What did you do?" Seto did not want to turn his angry glare on his brother. That would not be right, so he glared across the room instead at the man standing there.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:25 am
" Jou will explain Seto, its nothing bad I promise..I just..wanna help.." he asnwered looking down. He came to Jou so he could help Seto. Seto needed more then his little brother, sadly that was obvious. He wasnt coming around and he wanted Seto to be his old self again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:27 am
"That dumb mutt? Why and how Mokuba, would he explain anything?" Seto growled, then checked himself and looked at his brother, not glaring, but very close to it.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:35 am
"I'm not a dumb mutt, actually, I'm the most clever wolf of this pack, I lead them into hunting down prey..." Jou commented. "Ah, and Ryou's back with your meals."

He idly gestured towards Ryou, who indeed was carrying the trays of food. "If you'd kindly settle down, I'll explain everything, from the beginning of course." Jou commented. "I think I was around six when I was first kicked out of my home and onto the streets, like any other that had just been abandoned by his abusive parent, I joined a gang. It was one night when my 'gang' ran into another such group on our territory, as is the custom, we attacked."

Jou smiled ruthlessly. "I was human back then, I remember well the fears that the night once held for a child such as myself. But nothing was like that night. The moon was almost full. And as we fought them, the group before us dissolved into beasts and I was captured by their leader and dragged away."

He fell silent for a mere second or two. "That was the pack leader back then, a good were, he was. He was starting what I would later continue, forming a pack out of broken and battered souls. Forming a family for them, for us. I was taken in and I was transformed into what they were. It's odd the changing, instincts appear randomly and such. A basic process and only one were can do it, the leader. He kept me under his wing until I was about nine, maybe ten years old. Then, one night, he left me as leader and went to wander the world in his old age."

Ryou was sitting beside Jou. "Ryou here was the last I made into a were, however, we came dangerously close to losing him during his first transformation. I tried it too close to the full moon, his body didn't have enough time to adjust, we're lucky he didn't die." Jou commented. "Let me cut to the point though, I'm no mutt, I'm a werewolf and what I'm attempting to offer you is a chance to join my pack, both of you actually. You can still live your normal lives, I have for years and I find it simply interesting the way mankind is. If you choose not to join, however, neither of you will remember a thing about any of this."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:53 am
Seto took all of this in stoically, as he usually did. He wouldn't be changed right away. He knew that. His calander had the moon phases on it so that he could tell when the best times for stargazing would be.
He took the food offered him. "Broken and battered souls? Since when was I either one?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:00 am
"Seto, you can lie to yourself all you want, but I can see right through your feeble attempts to convince me of the same. Body language jumps right out to the wolf part of myself," Jou tsked him. "You've been gravely hurt on several occasions and I can see your body tighten unconciously when I mention these. Your parents death, your family's abandonment of you and Mokuba and the largest one, Gozoburo's abusing you."

Jou commented on all of this. "This whole pack is made up of beings who were abandoned, battered, bruised. Emotionally, physically, mentally." Jou pointed out. "And lately, Mokuba tells me, you've been damaging yourself by retreating from everyone else. Hiding within yourself."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:08 am
"I am not hiding! Are you accusing me of being some sort of coward?" Seto glared angrily. "People are nothing but pain and annoyance. If they can't stand me, that's their problem."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:15 am
Jou simply sat there and nodded. "You have, Mokuba knows you better than all of us and he said that's what's happening, you're putting all of yourself into work and not communicating with him or anyone like you should." Jou stated. "A true sign that you're just hiding from a world that hurt you too much."

Jou sat down next to the other. "How long as it been since anyone other than your brother said something about caring about you?" Jou questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:21 am
Seto stopped dead in his tracks. He didn't know. That thought scared him. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time his brother had said anything... He closed his eyes and swallowed as the realization dawned on him.
"I don't know..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:26 am
"See? You've been hurt by this most of all." Jou commented. "And I'm willing to give it back to you."

His arms slowly wrapped around Seto's body as he hugged the other to himself. "Because I want to care for you, like I do with everyone in my pack." He whispered in the other's ear. "But, you're the only one who can allow that to happen. Because if you fight the change, it won't happen at all."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:38 am
Seto was panicked. No one had ever been this close to him before. Ever. He froze, only able to hear the voice in his ear. It felt kind of nice...
'What am I thinking? He wants to turn you into a werewolf! Your brother too!' he thought.
~And what's wrong with that? Besides, this feels nice. Shut up and enjoy it.~ his internal dialogue replied. He could feel himself blushing.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:40 am
"Seto, if you become one of the pack, you won't ever have to worry about how the public sees you or anything else. Mokuba wants to join for his own reasons. Unable to save Noah being the main one. Please, don't deny yourself something you truely need so much." Jou commented.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff