Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:12 pm
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa
I actually be shocked if there was someone who didn't like Hagi.......he's jsut to hot to hate....

*raises up hand because she hates hagi* It's possible u.u

how can you hate someone who practically never talks, lol! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:50 am
ShinaHitowa
I LOVE Hagi ...and I did know that Itachi and Hagi have the same voice actor.........one reason why I like Itachi...I am also a Narutard.....I feel like I'm about to get beat up but anyway....I was gonna say something relavent but I'll forget it....heh sweatdrop

dont worry about liking Naruto, I like that show too 3nodding  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:52 am
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa
I actually be shocked if there was someone who didn't like Hagi.......he's jsut to hot to hate....

u hate Hagi?!?!?!?!Why?!?!?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:54 am
chevalierstalker
They made a wonderfull choice when they choose Crispin Freeman to play him. I LOVE Crispin Freemans voice!

speaking of voice actors, who plays Soloman?

Kakashi's voice actor, not sure of his name though.

thanks! I knew his voice sounded familiar, but I just couldnt remember where i heard it.btw his name is Dave Wittenberg  

Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:05 pm
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa

I don't see anything to like about his character, I guess I've been into anime in general for pretty so long, that I'm immune to "Silent bishies"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:38 pm
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa

I don't see anything to like about his character, I guess I've been into anime in general for pretty so long, that I'm immune to "Silent bishies"

but he's a silent bishie with musical talent!!!!! Sorry, musical talent is a big turn-on for me. sweatdrop  

Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:16 pm
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa

but he's a silent bishie with musical talent!!!!! Sorry, musical talent is a big turn-on for me. sweatdrop

Also for me,but I'd still choose Diva over Hagi ANYDAY.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm
I like Hagi's character, not for his "bishi-ness" (never been into that really) but because he's super nice and loyal. he's like the ultimate friend. Yeah, he was scared of Saya for a while, but he came back and helped her on her mission.  

YamiCheza
Crew

xbooxblackxpiggyx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:10 pm

Yes, i thik Hagi is a VERY sexy beast <33333333333333333333

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm
YamiCheza
I like Hagi's character, not for his "bishi-ness" (never been into that really) but because he's super nice and loyal. he's like the ultimate friend. Yeah, he was scared of Saya for a while, but he came back and helped her on her mission.

He's also one of THE most likeable characters in the manga. not for his "Hawtness" But mainly because his personality is a LOT more..in-depth. and you'll find out soon enough come January when Blood+ volume 1 is released from Dark horse products :'D  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Meer Campbell Zala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:28 am
sorry Haji's ok but im more for Karl xp i'm a weirdo like that  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:39 am
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza

He's also one of THE most likeable characters in the manga. not for his "Hawtness" But mainly because his personality is a LOT more..in-depth. and you'll find out soon enough come January when Blood+ volume 1 is released from Dark horse products :'D

He seemed pretty funny in the manga (eating the flowers with Mui and the noodles before that with Kai xd ). i can't wait for the manga!! whee  

YamiCheza
Crew

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:40 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:10 am
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa

Also for me,but I'd still choose Diva over Hagi ANYDAY.

but Hagi doesnt seem like he'd turn to domestic violence and that is very important to me, as i come from a domestic violence backround. *nods*  

Crew

LanatheEvilPanda

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 am
Haji le Chevalier
ninja

Hello Haji!!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff