Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:59 pm
Think about it; the possibilities... You could alter the location where he settles down, and grow up elsewhere! You could keep killing your grandfather with yourself, making an army of alternate you's, making it posible to enslave the human race! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ninja

Er, I mean... I'm not planning to enslave the human race! Whatever gave you THAT crazy idea! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Think about it; the possibilities... You could alter the location where he settles down, and grow up elsewhere! You could keep killing your grandfather with yourself, making an army of alternate you's, making it posible to enslave the human race! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ninja

Er, I mean... I'm not planning to enslave the human race! Whatever gave you THAT crazy idea! sweatdrop

xd  

scintillio

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:13 pm
That would be no fun, anyhow.
Having the entire Earth in my control would be all to much responsibility.

As Miss Rowling writes it (how I'd like to think of time travel) no matter what you do, things come out the same way. Perhaps you think that you've killed your grandfather, but instead his twin or the man you know presently is not your real grandfather at all...
b  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:41 pm
Then, how would that work if you killed everyone? twisted  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:52 pm
If you killed everyone?
I don't think that is possible. There could always be some substitution for the plot-hole such as people in hiding or outer space or resurrection...

I don't know what would happen, and I'd prefer that I never find out. That would be a rather lonely existence...
b  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Bellabie
If you killed everyone?
I don't think that is possible. There could always be some substitution for the plot-hole such as people in hiding or outer space or resurrection...

I don't know what would happen, and I'd prefer that I never find out. That would be a rather lonely existence...
b

very true~ gonk i wouldn't want to live completely void of people---as we are social creatures after all. 3nodding  

scintillio

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:05 pm
Yes yes.
"If everyone else jumped off a cliff to their death, would you do it, too?"
Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:40 pm
Personally, I'd laugh at their misfortune and take advantage of a world devoid of people. Sure, no more Gaians to talk to, but plenty of food, videogames, and rule-breaking! And I am not one to get tired of things. My patience is one of the strongest out there.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:39 pm
I don't think you understand.
There would be no electricity, without people facilitating the plants. (unless you plan to live off of batteries...) You would quickly become mad, I'm nearly certain. Also, canned foods for the rest of my life doesn't seem particularly appetizing...
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm
The plants would probably operate fine on their own for a few days, and I could always develop a system to keep them running. I practically worship canned food, and would enjoy the ice cream I know how to freeze without the use of electricity. Insanity? I'd enjoy it. Besides, I have functioned well on my own before, and I can handle stress far better than most people. Besides, the way I'd live I wouldn't live too long to go insane anyway. Any other questions?  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:58 pm
I'm surprised that you feel so "chipper" about this.
I would be so wrought with grief and guilt... I don't think I would be able to cope so smoothly. I wouldn't be able to eat.
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:01 pm
I try to live a life without regret. It makes things so much easier in the long run. Que sera, sera... Whatever will be, will be... The future's not ours to see... Que sera, sera.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Ah, but regret is not the future, but the past.
"Illiud Latine dici non potest"
Hee hee.
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:45 pm
Exactly! I make sure that I don't regret any action I perform, so my past is out of the way of my future!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:58 pm
Oh, I see.

I could not do that, I'm afraid. Even if I say something that I shouldn't have, if I'm aware of it, it eats away at me like contained acid.
b  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces