Gothic Veil
  Vampire Hunter
  Grunny
View Results

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:27 pm
My Lovely Ora
OverlordMMM
....I honestly think its monkey see, monkey do for the prices......someone thinks they can make a bargain from the beginning since they know the items will be popular.....so they put it for 20k....others see it and match it......those who buy to sell match it for at least the price they paid for it......

.....my its annoying...

Precisely.

It is exactly as you explained it.As soon as the items came out,people knew they would be a hit.so they buy them and sell them on gaia for high prices.Once one person sees the prices,they do the same.and soon enough you have a fiasco of over priced MC's.

I wish it was like the good old times on gaia,where items were sold for the right price,not something outrageous like it is now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:24 pm
....I think the market place should mention base prices rather than store prices, this way a base price could be set on all items...for items which can be bought the base price would of course be the store price, but for all other items a base price should be set as a reference...for MCs it would be between 10k to 15k....does anyone else like this idea?...  

OverlordMMM

Nockz the Dark Cellist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:21 pm
OverlordMMM
....I think the market place should mention base prices rather than store prices, this way a base price could be set on all items...for items which can be bought the base price would of course be the store price, but for all other items a base price should be set as a reference...for MCs it would be between 10k to 15k....does anyone else like this idea?...

Yeah that is a really cool idea. That way its like a proper bench mark and not some outrageous one set out by money hungry gaians  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:59 pm
...I came up with this idea a while ago, but never shared it....

..the downside to this is that the base price for rarer items would still be high....and popular items would have higher base prices....like this month's collectables base price would lean closer to 13,000 than 10,000....but that figure still puts the idea in the sellers that they should have a price lower than the base price to make it more appealing to buyers........after every month the base price should increase or decrease depending on the amounts they were actually sold for in the marketplace....after a couple months (nowadays anyways) the items show their true prices once the "I must collect them" phase is settled down for the items of the previous months.......(mainly because that phase starts for the new months)...  

OverlordMMM

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Gothic veil = awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:27 am
OverlordMMM
...it annoys me that this month the collectables are being sold high from the start.....20k......with the amount of users donating there are more than enough for them to start at 10,000 like they used to and still make a good haul.......

......(I wonder what the inflation on these items will be in a couple months).....

.....well...hopefully the prices go down soon..because I want my grunny.....

Yeah, what a croc of s**t. I want cheaper items, dammit! They're gonna be costing 30,000 gold in a month anyway.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:28 am
doom1000
im questing for the vampire hunter thing..... i want the hat, the crosbow, and the glove-knife thing.... and the pentagram is awsome to

Yeah! The vampire hunter items are great!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:30 am
kykana
I want to get two veils and a grunny.
[need money crying ]

I only have 14,596 since I started saving last week. I've made 2,000 gold! I just stick to the puzzles and slots.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:31 am
japan_7
I should be getting the gothic veil soon.
I am mailng a $5 money order in.
And get gaia cash to buy the monthly collectibles. biggrin

Good for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:32 am
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
spooky_sez
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
I have the veil. My boyfriend got it for me. I thought it would be black but it is more of a purple. It is so hard to match with. sweatdrop I love the vampire hunter's pentagram. I may save for that.

Your avi looks great with that veil. I have about 8,000 gold to go before I can afford the cheapest one. I'm going to be saving for a while.

Thanks, and good luck on getting one. 3nodding I hate that the prices go up so fast. eek

Thanks! It sucks how much people are charging for them. So greedy!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

MisS -PaRaNOiD- PiXiE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:58 am
god i LUV the gothic veil!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:31 pm
spooky_sez
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
spooky_sez
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
I have the veil. My boyfriend got it for me. I thought it would be black but it is more of a purple. It is so hard to match with. sweatdrop I love the vampire hunter's pentagram. I may save for that.

Your avi looks great with that veil. I have about 8,000 gold to go before I can afford the cheapest one. I'm going to be saving for a while.

Thanks, and good luck on getting one. 3nodding I hate that the prices go up so fast. eek

How much more do you need right now?Since the prices keep going up?  

Awesome Akwardness

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:26 am
I'm very fond of my gothic veil and my grunny and i do quiet like the vampire cross thingy. One of the best donation items in a long time. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 am
Blackrose Kaire
spooky_sez
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
spooky_sez
[-Alluring Enchantress-]

How much more do you need right now?Since the prices keep going up?

I'd need about 2,500 to get one now. It seems the price has been brought down a bit.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:06 am
The_Pink_Furby
I'm very fond of my gothic veil and my grunny and i do quiet like the vampire cross thingy. One of the best donation items in a long time. ^_^

I know! Pretty sweet!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces