Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Village Spring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm
Saki looked the boy over and sighed. "We're your team memebers..." She said with a slight tilt to her voice. She proped her hands on her hips. "I want to get training so stop being a lazy bum and let's go find a sensei!" She leaned towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:34 pm
Keitama got up and dusted himself off as he picked up the book he had been reading. "Aw... I was hoping the information was at least off by a day or two..... eh," he added shrugging his shoulders as he pointed at the two girls. "Shuna-chan. You will enjoy the scenery often. I'll try to find you a sensei willing to train you around the springs here," he said in a now serious tone of voice.

"As for you Saki-san? I'm pretty sure we can find someone who's willing to push you to the limits," he said as he was already beginning to walk.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 pm
Saki sighed heavily. "BAAAKA!" She called after him. "We're supposed to train as a team." She reminded him crossing her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 pm
Keitama smiled as he heard her say that. "Oh.. " he said somewhat surprised by her statement. "I guess I got my orders mixed up," he said as he turned to the others. "Well, the least I can do is welcome the two of you here," he said as he began to show them around the springs area, knowing that Shuna was intrested with the area.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Shuna stood up and started a Katta right there under the Sakura tree. It seemed that she decided not to even pay that much attention to Keitama, and Saki's conversation. Saki being the closest to Shuna noticed a since of flowing water in the air. That had to be Shuna's chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Saki shrugged at the boy already labeling him as boring. She glanced over at Shuna and made herself comfortable on a rock playing with pebbles.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Shuna opened a sash of water, and stream came out. The small stream of water began to whirl around with Shuna's movements. Nor Saki or Keitama had ever seen this before. Shuna figured that either of them would guess that it's a style begotten from their home village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 pm
Keitama merely shrugged his shoulders, allowing the two of them to their own devices for a bit when Shuna opened the sash of water. He walked up a little closer to Shuna as he had a rather curious look on his face watching her small technique with eyes just watching.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:34 pm
Shuna stopped and opened her eyes, then looked at Keitama. With the water balled and still whirling in one hand, she signed with the other.You got an issue?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:40 pm
Keitama smiled a bit as he replied back with a quick, "Nope," he said as he pointed to the spell. "Please continue," he said as he knelt down on his knees and tilted his head a bit watching the ball of water. He knew about Shuna already, but to actually see a lost technique in action.... he would have to write about this later and perhaps find something about her origins to write down in the Daidoji records......

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:11 pm
Noticing the that Keitama had an unusual interest in her all of a sudden, she dispersed the ball of water. Shuna folded her arms and looked at Kei.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm
Saki yawned and leaned back forgetting she was up on a rock. Unbalanced she fell over onto her back with a rather loud thud. "Itai..." She groaned rubbing the back of her head.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 pm
"Well... maybe another time," Keitama said as Shuna had gotten somewhat defensive. He made a mental note to hide next time as he turned to Saki. "Well alright, Let me take you around the village for a bit," he said. This would be a good test for the two of them,especially considering that they were considered strangers. This would allow him to see if they had anyone tailing them or if there was anyone particularly suspicious following them. They all were after all, not from the village.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:51 pm
Shuna went over to Saki, and smiled. Then she started to do her thing again. She placed her hand on Saki's back.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 pm
Saki blinked and watched Shuna carefully.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff