Ew... no. You're all perverted.
  Mmm... I still prefer Albus/Giant Squid
View Results

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Charli Harte
Spiral Out
Charli Harte
i don't know his over all manner i guess. so if no one asked her then we would have never known that he was gay?
People don't have to parade around with a lisp short shorts to be gay...

And who knows? Maybe she would have never said anything, but I find it hard to believe that NO one would have EVER asked her about Dumbledore's love life.

well the asking about his love life is understandable but the him being gay and the only relationship he had was w/ a man now thats outrageous.
It's outrageous for someone to fall in love with someone and never find another? A man doesn't have to love a woman in order for it to last forever.

Think of it this way. Dumbledore was absolutely shattered by the events that circled him and Grindelwald. His sister DIED, for God's sake. Did you ever think that maaaybe that could be why he never tried again?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:09 pm
Personally, I don't have a problem with Dumbledore being gay, but what was her motive in saying that?!?! All the books were already finished and it really just seems she said it for only political reasons, or something like that. There wasn't really any reason for her saying it though, that's all that confuses me.

But hey, he's gay now so Go Dumbledore!!

hiwhatsup195

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:26 am
hiwhatsup195
Personally, I don't have a problem with Dumbledore being gay, but what was her motive in saying that?!?! All the books were already finished and it really just seems she said it for only political reasons, or something like that. There wasn't really any reason for her saying it though, that's all that confuses me.

Like I've said a handful of times, someone asked if he'd ever been in love, and she said that he had been - and that it was with a man, which would make him gay.

She didn't say it to be political, she didn't say it to get people all worked up, she said it because someone asked about her character. Why should she have to lie about it to fear upsetting people? It doesn't change the books, and if people are really indignant they can shove their fingers in their ears and say "LALALALA I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!!!"  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff