Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
darkslasherX's showcase and art/sprite shop! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head count
  +1
  I have no head...
  gold!!!!1!!one!
View Results

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Here's a normal-looking trainer card (by normal, I mean no glitches) using my Gaia avatar. I'm also taking requests for Trainer Cards if you want one. Only 500g!
User Image

Edit: Woo. 3 pages and 5 headless visitors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:36 am
darkslasherX
This is my first ever Trainer Card. This took me a while, but mostly because glitch Pokémon sprites are hard to find. It's supposed to be a trainer card with 6 glitch Pokémon on it. Kudos if you can identify all 6.
User Image
MissingNo,M'Charizard,Bad Egg,MBlock,??????????(Name of the question mark.),??(Name of the double question marks.)  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:00 pm
Raike99
darkslasherX
This is my first ever Trainer Card. This took me a while, but mostly because glitch Pokémon sprites are hard to find. It's supposed to be a trainer card with 6 glitch Pokémon on it. Kudos if you can identify all 6.
User Image
MissingNo,M'Charizard,Bad Egg,MBlock,??????????(Name of the question mark.),??(Name of the double question marks.)
Kudos to you (and probably Google). One thing to note is that Missingno. and 'M in their barcode-like form look very similar, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:24 pm
sweet card could I just get my avatar (minus piggy) sprited not the card for 400g?  

Chuuyya

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Pokemoncrater493
sweet card could I just get my avatar (minus piggy) sprited not the card for 400g?
I'll work on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:00 pm
thanks!  

Chuuyya

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Well, I made a banner that I'm going to use:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think it looks a little bit like Knight's banners in terms of layout, but the background is my own design.

(I'll get back to you on your request in a bit, Frozen Fireballs. It's been a long while, so I'll just do it for free.)  
Art and Writing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff