Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 am
Sasuke started to help Seiyuka search through the rubble. "I hope she survived," he said as he moved a large chunk of what used to be a wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:18 am
Sero just stared into open space into the sky. He couldn't move, speak, or do anything. It was like he was in a shocked coma. Then he heard a voice. "Like I said...you're next." Sero's eyes opened up even more and he just layed there. Then, immediattly, he fell uncountious.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:15 pm
Seiyaku picked up 2 huge chunks of wall his eyes widened then he fell on his knees.Seiyaku picked up the limp form of a girl"...Sakata..."he said quietly he laid her down to check if she was alive"thank god"he sighed as he heard a soft breathe  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 am
"Let's get her to the hospital," Sasuke said. He carefully picked Sakata up and started for the hospital.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 am
"yea"replied Seiyaku running beside him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Huh? What's going?! Why can't I move my body! Sero was in his consisness ((like he wasn't crazy enough)) looking around in his head, when the Uchiha's of all Uchiha's appeared. Madara Uchiha. Oh crap! Sero and Madara looked at each other. Madara pointed a finger at him. l die in 2 days...by my hands. I would kill you know, but I am a little tied up right now. And for now, I believe I shall torture you for the fun of it. Sero tried to look away from him when Madara had his Sharingon eyes, but he couldn't. Then he saw the horribliest of horribliest of nightmares he had in one second, all at once. Ahh! GET OUTTA' MY HEAD!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:26 pm
Seiyaku and sasuke got to hospital and doctors took Sakata for about 2 hours they waited till finally Sakata ran out the door and hugged her brother"Brother.."stammered Sakata as she buried her face even deeper against his cloak muffling her sobs"its ok"said seiyaku softly wrapping both arms around her trying to calm Sakata down,once it worked Sakata lifted her head from his cloak"brother it was an uchiha who did that"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:31 am
"An Uchiha! Which one?" exclaimed Sasuke. He knew that he, Sero and Itachi survived, but he didn't know of any of his other cousins surviving the Uchiha Massacure.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Sakata shook her head sadly"I dunno I couldn't see him"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:42 pm
"Well if it wasn't me and it wasn't Sero who could it have been?" Sasuke mused to himself. "I don't think that Itachi is in the area. Which means unless there is an Uchiha that I don't know of it can't have been an Uchiha."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Sero looked around. Were is Madara! Sero groaned from the pain. He then saw 100's of images of Matake. He said 'I am everywhere and nowhere' and laughed. Sero screamed from all the pain he was getting in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:46 pm
Sasuke got the breifest of feelings that Sero was in trouble. "I'm sorry, but I gotta go," he said climbing out of the nearest window. "I'll see you when I get back. Feel free to stay at my place," he added tossing his keys to Sakata and Seiyaku before taking off.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:55 pm
Sero started to pass out. The Madara clones were getting bigger and bigger, then they looked like they were going to step on him. In two months, I shall be back! I need to take care of more buisness! With a final minacle laugh, he dissappeared and Sero fell onto the floor, completely passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:10 pm
Sasuke arrived about five minutes later. When he saw Sero passed out on the floor, Sasuke picked him up and carried his cousin to the hospital.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:43 pm
Seiyaku grabbed the keys and took off with Sakata in his hands  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items