Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:37 am
I am really enjoying these new items  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:54 am
Aww, that's such a cute headband. Much love to the free item. heart  

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:17 pm
Not going to bother with the evolving items until I know what's in em. I'm just going to buy 500 Cash and go on a mad shopping spree.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:31 pm
FogSage
Not going to bother with the evolving items until I know what's in em. I'm just going to buy 500 Cash and go on a mad shopping spree.

Caring all of them, so we'll eventually find out. sweatdrop

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:36 pm
Priestly perversion ahoy! biggrin

Not THAT kind of perversion, ya sickos. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Caring all of them, so we'll eventually find out. sweatdrop

do you have the spore too? I can't see it  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:44 pm
I accidentally got three of the same item by clicking the "Purchase" button impatiently! *gonk*

I'm just going to sell the other two quickly for some gold. I'll even sell em major cheap too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Rainey_angel81

It is hard to see, but is there. Can see that you have one too. You realize that we are caring a parasite, right? xd

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Oh my GOD.

Gaia, I hate you to death. stressed

THEY WON'T LET YOU SELL GIFT ITEMS ON THE MARKETPLACE. When I go to sell one, it doesn't give me a "Sell" button, just "Cancel" or "Back".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:52 pm
FogSage
Oh my GOD.

THEY WON'T LET YOU SELL GIFT ITEMS ON THE MARKETPLACE. When I go to sell one, it doesn't give me a "Sell" button, just "Cancel" or "Back".

Odd, just tested it and allows me to sell cash items. There is no sell button, it just says "next."

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:56 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Oh my GOD.

Odd, just tested it and allows me to sell cash items. There is no sell button, it just says "next."

Must've been a small glitch. It works for me too now, but before, there wasn't anything there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:17 pm
The crowns make me sad. They're wonderful, yet look awful when they're tilted. I'd much rather they sit flat on my head. They make me want to scream "CROWNS DO NOT DEFY GRAVITY!"

The Plushies are to die for. I hope these ones don't make Monthly Collectible ones obsolete.

Mitre is a bit too small for my tastes. I'm also sad they didn't give you a fun curlicue staff thingy to hold.

Oh well. Perhaps time will heal these wounds. >>  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81

It is hard to see, but is there. Can see that you have one too. You realize that we are caring a parasite, right? xd
Lawls I got that one too (actually the one I'm most interested in) though I didn't equip it cause it didn't match. I'm thinking about sending it over to my mule and making him raise it up. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:46 pm
I want the "Destroying Cities" gift item! Rawrrrrr-dook!

Go Go Go Dookzilla! *poings about the shiny city*  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:30 pm
Destroying Cities is so so. The only poses on there I personally care for are the forest ones, and even those aren't so hot, because if you turn into a bat or a Grunny, the clouds all disappear, making the scene a lot less entertaining and eyecatching.

I bought Cupid, only to sell it. I couldn't stand how girly it was. xP I prefer my crossbow from the Vampire Hunter hat.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff