Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 pm
Sero started to walk back to the use-to-be Leaf Village. "That was a waste of time. Especially since I'm 100 years old! I am too old for this." Sero mumbled to himself. I need to stop using that jutsu. I'm already young enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:02 pm
Once teh room was agian in order Itachi looked around agian. "Ok good now..we still need to destroy konoha..AND we need to get Naruto. Some more Idea's would be nice since I'm stuck performing this thing." Stupid lazy leader needs to get off his a** and do something himself.  

Nikki the Juggalette

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:49 pm
When Sero got back to the Leaf village, he was surprised that it was pretty intact. "Surprising...I thought it would've been totally destroyed...well good thing it wasn't." Sero walked into the village like nothing even happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:35 pm
"Well, what do you want us to do about it?" Hidan protested to Itachi's plans. "It's not like you're the leader and we need to listen to you..." He murmured, glaring at Itachi. Deidara looked at Hidan "Wow! You talked..." He said with fake astonishment. Hidan turned his glare to Deidara. "Say that again and I'll let you say Hi to Jashin for me!" He shouted, readying his scythe. Deidara backed up, directly into Tobi, knocking both of them over. "You two are such clutzes..." Kakuzu muttered, looking at Itachi and leaning on the wall.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:52 pm
Itachi leaned back waiting for them to be done with their stupidity. "When your done, we can get this stupid thing going..I'm sick of sitting here already..and god your so anoying." He was bored and frusterated by the ignorance of the members.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Sasuke made his way back towards his old home, Konoha. He felt that that was the Akatsuki's main target, so therefore he was going to search there for any of thier activity.
"Itachi..." he whispered in a near hiss, "I'm stronger now...I will kill you."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Oh...can I join?

Gaianame: ChihiroUchiha
Name: Chihiro Uchiha
Appearence: (look at my avitar)
Jutsu- Same as Sasuke, cursemark, Pheonix and Dragon, Sharinagn, Byakugan, Mangekyou Sharingan
Taijutsu: Barrage of Lions
Ninjutsu: mostly fire or Pheonix and Dragon
Genjutsu: Idk XD
Crush: Has a boyfriends who is Neji Hyuga.
Bio: is Sasukes younger sister. Is supposed to kill Naruto. At first iddnt remember anything after the Uchiha Clan massacare and lived in the Hyuuga Clan where she was mistreated. She ran away and became a ninja and remembered when Itachi told her abotu her past.
Other: Orochimaru tries to kidnap her. He is her number 1 fear!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:15 pm
((Sure! Gotta love new members!))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:14 pm
((Tahnk you))

Chihiro sat on top of a building.

"I wonder,,how Sasuke is doing," she said quietly

She then thought of Iatchi and how amynt times shes been kidnapped for her Uchiha and Pheonix and Ragon powers, she clenched a fist.

"Man! I goota be stronger"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Sero walked back into the village and was a little surprised. Nothing had changed the village. No buildings had blown up, no battle scared buildings, nada. "Must have been a fake explosion. Obvious, for the Akatsuki." Sero walked in and then strangly he started to grow, but he didn't notice. Now, he looked like he was about 15.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:55 pm
Name:Hymn

Bio:Hymn is a happy girl despite all she has been through all of her family is dead.She is always humming a song

crush:none yet

jutsu:Sleep touch,death song jutsu,shadow bind jutsu,death laugh jutsu

IMG: User Image

This is her demon wolf: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:05 pm
Chihiro looked down to show she was deep in thought.

Hmmmmm...I feel...somethings wrong...but what is it?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:11 pm
Hymn and her demon wolf Sakena walked around Hymn ran up ahead of Sakena and turned around then she bursted out laughing"hey*giggle giggle*lets go for a stroll in the woods!" and then Hymn ran full speed towards the woods with Sakena at her heels  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:14 pm
Chihiro looked up to see Sero. She jumped down.

"Hey Sero, long time no see! Whats wrong you seem worried?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:39 pm
Sero looked up. "Oh..it's nothing. I was just thinking about some things." Sero looked around. "So hows it been? Anything new happen while I was gone?" Sero wondered because he had not seen Chihiro in 4 or 5 years.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff