Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a lot of wishes
When I dream, I run away from reality
---

[Gah, whoops. >> I noticed in mine that I forgot to put the Teepee link. So... here it be:
Be it Here ^-^]

---
Just thinking about it is easy,
I have to
grab a hold onto my fate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan
Link to Teepee: My teepee

What is stamina?: Stamina is a Soquili's ability to keep going, which means how much energy we are able to use at a time. When we run, dance, or play, we use that energy, and the stamina is what decides how long we keep going.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: I would have to say that strength and speed both use stamina at an equal level. The others use it, but Strength and Speed both require physical energy, far more then the others. Our endurance, our stamina, that determines how long we can run or how much we can pull. So I would not be able to select one of the two which uses it more. It just depends on the Soquili, for a stronger but slower Soq will use less stamina pulling a sled at a average pace then a fast but not very strong soq, and conversely, that fast Soq would be able to get some where far away sooner then the slow and strong one, because their stamina will enable them to run farther, longer.

Tell me why stamina's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?:
Stamina gives me the ability to run hard and far when I've made an idiot of myself, being shy. It also just gives me the chance to run. And to play. And do all the things I like to do.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I am thankful for my family, my human companion, and also I am thankful for the few friends I have made, despite my shyness.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Scythe
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What is stamina?: Stamina is how long you can do something. Most people will think it has to do with running, but I think it can be anything really.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: Wow, hard choice. I'm going to say you use stamina the most in....*tilts head slightly while pondering* Courage. You have to be able to stay strong and brave in situations....if you stop, you loose. *shakes head* And that, that's not acceptable.

Tell me why stamina's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: *laugh* Look at me. I have to have stamina to keep going. Either every runs or tries to fight me *he stretches his wings and shrugs* I have to have stamina to keep going every day...knowing that there's Soquili out there that are my friends.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: Definately the friends I've made.
((RL, my new hubby! Yay!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:18 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sabin Duvert
Participating Soquili: User Image
Balrog
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10696381&page=1

What is stamina?: Stamina is many things. It is the strength to push youself harder and faster. It is the conviction to continue to stand for what you know is right and not be beaten down by opposition. To live a hard life and to keep on living. To travel the extra mile to the greener pastures even though your wings cry out in pain. Stamina is all-important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?:
Almost all of ones other attributes are influenced by stamina. A tired soquili does not make rational choices. A tired soquili is more likely to flee from a fight. A tired soquili - physically or emotionally is more likely to give in to an opponent or make the 'easier' decision in going with the group. And of course, a tired soquili is virtually ineffective in battle no matter how strong he might be. Likewise, a soquili who tires easily will win none by the shortest races. All of them use stamina, equally so. And any who tells you different is a liar!

As the protector of my herd, I must be ever-vigilant in watching for predators. Even if another may be taking watch over the borders, it is my duty to come to the aide if predators strike. Or to be ready in a moment's notice if we need to migrate to find greener pastures. Additionally, it has been a long struggle with my herdmates to get them to see reason that it is not our duty to protect those not gifted with wings. I will not tire in my stance, and my stamina has carried me through this.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for:
I am thankful to have finally found other, worthy soquili who have been inducted into my herd - Kamiki, Azure, Wild Wind. I am thankful that my daughters and Wild Wind understand the importance of my beliefs.
((OOC - *squee* engagement <3 ))  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Roniel Revelation
Participating Soquili: Hayagriva
Link to Teepee: Here

What is stamina?: Stamina? *thinks for a moment* Its keeping going when you ought to be tired... or when other soquili would be tired. Or maybe it's just keeping going. *nods*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: *thinks for a little longer* I think it would be courage. If something doesn't scare you and you face it... it doesn't sound very courageous. I guess I think that courage is more like facing your fears, and that takes a lot of stamina. If you don't have the will to stay there and confront it then it will scare you away.

*smirks* Well I have to have a lot of stamina to keep up with chasing around Vis. Unicorns are pretty fast but I like to think that I can be a little faster sometimes. And... *irritated sigh* I need a lot of stamina to put up with everyone freaking out because of my tail. That gets really annoying really quickly...

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I'm thankful for... for having great friends like Vis who don't mind if I have a weird tail! *grins and waves tail over head* And I'm thankful that I have the tail to begin with. It's much more useful than a clump of hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yayoi
Participating Soquili: Cadaver
Link to Teepee: [x]

What is stamina?: "What is stamine? Well...I suppose it would be kind of hard to explain. As its not really a tangible thing. But I believe stamina is what gives us Soquili the ability to tough it out in the most mundane or dire situations we get ourselves into. Almost like an extra boost perhaps to that already natural instinct of survival."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: "I would say speed. You may be able to run fast, but if you can't keep that speed for a lenghty amount of time. Good luck that'll do you."

Tell me why stamina's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: "I, personally never thought of why stamina would be important in my life. I would come to say it is important in my life so that I have the will power and ability to help those I care about...." Shuffles his hooves slightly.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I am thankful...for having my Alora. If it wasn't for her, I would probably still be the same as I was a year ago. She has opened my eyes to different path ways to travel, after her own little life's journey. Even if I hold strong to my beliefs to a certain degree, they perhaps aren't as predominate in my life as of now. And I owe that to her.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:17 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Grey Dragon
Participating Soquili: Kal
Link to Teepee: X

What is stamina?:

"It's the ability to maintain something for an extended period of time, I think. Like running all day." Kal looked a little edgy, waiting for some indication he had gotten the answer right or not. He was pretty sure he was right, at least in part... But the little stallion would have been more comfortable to know for certain.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?:

Kal's head tilted slightly as he thought about it. His ears flicked a bit, and then he lowered his neck as he reached forward with a hind hoof to scratch a foreleg. He swished his tail slightly. "I-I don't know, really. Strength and speed require stamina if you need to use it for a long time, but sometimes courage and intelligence would as well. Just... a different kind of stamina?"

Kal's wings fluffed out a little, it was obvious he was trying to find the right words. "Flying," he finally blurted out. "I-I'm not very good at it, I can't stay in the air very long before I get tired. I can't imagine having less stamina than I do, or I bet I wouldn't be able to fly anywhere at all before getting tired and having to land."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For once Kal had a question he was happy to answer. "I can heal really well, you know, f-for a crossbreed. I-I'm really small, a-and I can't fly very well or run very fast, a-and I'm not very brave, but I'm almost as good at healing as a full unicorn. Almost. And I'm really thankful for that." He didn't feel so pathetic when he had so much ability to help others.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Imogen
Link to Teepee: Rynth's Teepee

What is stamina?:
Immi though for a while before answering. "I guess the best way to describe stamina is the drive that pushes you forward. It can be ambition as well as the strength you have to continue along the path you have chosen."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: "I would have to say strength is the primary influence on stamina in the physical sense." Imogen smiles before adding, "Although if you are talking about the stamina to finish a task or continue to improve yourself then that would probably be more courage."

Tell me why stamina's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Imogen laughs, a musical sound that seems to brighten the area. "Why silly, I'm a mother." Shaking her head, a few petals fly down from her mane. "I needed great stamina carrying my children and then even more to keep them out of trouble. My foals have all grown up now but I hope to one day be able start all over again with new baskets of my own."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

With a distant look, Immi thinks and then blushes slightly. "I am thankful for many things, for my children and my home; for food to eat and my beautiful garden. The one thing I am most thankful for is being able to spend time with my love. It has only been recently that I have known truly how much his love was for me and my only wish is that I had known sooner. I am very great full to the spirits for letting us talk and learn how much he means to me, even if it was a hard lesson to learn."  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PandaLily

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: PandaLily
Participating Soquili: Nimbus

What is stamina?: Nimbus gave a funny look as he was asked such a vague question. He looked down and thought for a little. "Stamina is..." He paused, not knowing how to word it properly... "It's... how someone can endure through hardships and just keep going over a long period of time...?" He said it like a question.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Stamina the most and why?: Nimbus sighed softly. 'more...?' he asked himself. "i would probably guess Speed" He paused for a moment to think over what he had just said to make sure he didn't make any mistakes. "Speed because if you just run for a second at top speed, you can never win a race that is longer than the distance of you running a second." He thought it over as he realized it sounded weird.

Tell me why stamina's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Nimbus flicked his tail a little as he prepared for the next question. "If I didn't have stamina, how would I be able to fly to the mountains to visit Mom and Dad?" He said with a small laugh in his voice. He smiled softly as he thought about actually flying up to Mom's home and not walking all the way. It seemed fun to him...

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "I am thankful for my family being together!" Nimbus said, flapping his wings happily. He thought of his mom and dad and siblings, Spellbound and Sumi-e. He wondered how they were doing and also if this was the last question for the time being. He was content with his answer for this question, unlike for the rest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:03 am
NOVEMBER QUESTIONS ARE CLOSED! heart

Thanks to everyone participating! ;; <3

Points should be added later tomorrow~

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm
November 2008 Questions start here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Shadowlinkoo5
Participating Soquili: Nethea
Link to Teepee: x

What is luck?: Nethea contemplated the question for a moment, closing her rich brown eyes to concentrate. After a few minutes of pondering, the metaphorical lightbulb above her head turned on. "Luck is a tool of fate, ued toe either help or hurt you." She nodded, smiling at her answer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Nethea thought on the question for a moment, biting her lower lip in thought. "Well...I'd have to say that Luck uses Courage the most. Because to be lucky, sometimes you have to be courageous and take chances."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: This one was easy! She already knew why Luck was important and needed in her life. "Luck is important in my life, because without it, I would keep meeting brutes of stallions. I need it so that I can meet the gentlemen out there."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: Nehtea smiled at the question, her eyes sparkling. "Well, I'm thankful for a lot of stuff! My friends, my human, and that special someone." She giggled, blushing slightly at the end.  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yayoi
Participating Soquili: Lucky 13

What is luck?: "I suppose it would depend on what one would think luck is really. And what circumstances luck requires for it to actually be luck. One might see luck as simply finding an extra apple at the bottom of a basket when hungry where they thought there were no apples to be found." He chuckled. "While perhaps others might thing that mundane, and their views on luck would be set to a more higher standard. Such as a mare waiting years to find a mate. Even if she searched high and low and openly pursued several stallions. The fateful day she finds the stallion she had longed and certainly belonged with would most certainly be a very lucky thing indeed to the mare."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Intelligence, for certain. Everyone should count themselves lucky that they even know what they know. Things passed down for generations really. And in a pinch, if you have the right knowledge, you can count yourself lucky as well for getting out of it."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: "Not only is it part of my name, but luck is important to me because if it wasn't for luck I don't believe I would have met those I know. Or done the things I have. Taking a chance and chocking it all up to luck has lead me on a very interesting journey."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "I am thankful for my sons. They have brought much joy into my life where I felt a small bit of loneliness. I count myself lucky to be able to watch them grow and learn. And every parent is lucky when they have their own children. For they get to experience things that some others don't. Or haven't yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:45 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Cloud Runner

What is luck?: "The guidence of fate to an outcome that pleases you."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Intelligence, I think. As it is what controls every other aspect of your life more than the others, and you can use it to influence your luck."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: -Laughs- "Well.. I need a whole heap of luck. As a wanderer, I often find myself in less than plesent territories, and if Lady Luck is with me, I will discover a friendly face among the strangers. I also need it each day, lucky enough to find decent grazing, luck that I find shelter each night, luck that a preditor doesn't discover me when I'm sleeping. Luck also led me to a good friend of mine."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "For being alive. If we didn't have this existance, we could never experience life."  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Agneza

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:33 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EvilMadness666
Participating Soquili: Flik

What is luck?: luck is when you score good in something you're not good at.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I would say courage for the reason why well when you get lucky and something you can be proud of it boosts confidence in you're self which builds up courage.

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: because no one is perfect and can't always be good at everything and when luck helps a little it makes the darkest day a little lighter.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: for everything that happened in my life, be it good or bad, it made me the way I am today and I'm satisfied with the result.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff