Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxxie-Fluff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:27 pm
full moons make me edgy for some reason ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:04 pm
The full moon is lovely. In October, it'll creep me out a little, because I'm still not quite over that fear of someone coming out of a random dark place and killing me in a horrible and painful way, and that fear tends to intensify in October. Sucks for me, because the Halloween decorations freak me out, and yet I love Halloween.

Moonlight is soothing. I think the reason is that it's less harsh and "in your face" bright than sunlight. Also, it's there at night, when everything's dark and there's less hustle and bustle, and closer to when (most) people relax and go to bed.
And the Yankee Candles that are scented like "Moonlit Night" (or whatever it's called) smell reeeeally good. <3  

EvFaerAshlynn

bloodyjoker31

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:02 pm
the moon is just like a pretty face that u jst cant help it but to stop and stare at its majesty heart ninja heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:18 pm
I don't know. Maybe it's because the light it reflects is glowing warm yet, it's silver color cools. The combination can be very lulling. As for the drunken partying: I don't think the full moon has anything to do with it, usually whenever I'm drunk all I want to do is party. Which can lead to some interesting things happening.  

Laharl Part Deux

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:46 pm
a full moon, that you can see through fast moving clouds, on a still night is kinda creepy though  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm
The full moon always makes me want to draw a pentacle and try summoning something.
It makes me creep outside at night and stare up at the sky, and sometimes I even wish I was a lycanthrope  

Oreo the Sphinx

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:07 pm
I love to take a few pictures of the moon every month to notice the changes and when I look at the frames, I can see it slowly moving. I love it. I feel so alive with a full moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:09 pm
full moon tonight, I plan on taking beautiful pictures of it from the woods. It'll be beautiful, and oh so calming.  

nightwing773

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces