Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Lee cried as he was being carried out by Neji. "CURRY!!!! We'll meet agaaaaain!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Neji looked at TenTen. That's a good plan, he thought. Knowing Lee, he'll jump up and run out the door in hopes of finding Sakura. He sighed and let go of Lee's clothes.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Lee stayed there for a sec...then remembered of Sakura. "OH MY LOVE!!!! We're destined to meet again!" Lee then ran past Neji and Ten Ten to get to the training arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 am
"Good idea, TenTen," said Neji, running after Lee.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:57 pm
Running After Neji, TenTen said, "it was nothing. I couldn't think of anything else." After running a few more meters. TenTen asked, "Why are we using the rooftops again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:33 am
"We can travel faster and we don't have to worry about running into as many people," said Neji, catching up with Lee.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 pm
Lee increased his speed, got the scrolls for the weapons, and ran back to Neji and Ten Ten. "OK! I am ready to train!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 pm
Neji closed his eyes and shook his head. Opening his eyes, he took off towards the training grounds. "TenTen, Lee and I will try to make you bleed. Use all of the weapons at your disposal to keep that from happening," he said, landing.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:34 am
Lee tied his Leaf Head-band to his forehead. "It sounds like a plan. I am ready." Lee got into his special Taijutsu fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Shaking with excitement, TenTen prepared herself. A chance to better the use of her scrolls, how could she fail?  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:19 am
Neji simply activated his Byakugan. "Ok. I'm ready," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:18 am
"Aaaand....go!" Lee disappeared. "Leaf Hurricane!" Lee appeared right in front of Ten Ten and swung his legs around, but sadly he missed twice. Darn...I have missed.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:20 am
Neji stayed where he was. He was watching, waiting for TenTen to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:58 pm
TenTen easily avoided Lee's attack."Concentrate, Lee." She admonished. Brandishing a kunai, TenTen ran up a tree and pushed off to reverse her direction, aiming herself for Neji.  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:10 pm
The real Lee appeared up over-head TenTen. "And you need to tell the difference from a clone and a real person!" Lee spun around. "Leaf Hurricane!" Lee directly hit TenTen in the back, but didn't do much damage because of the shuriken on her back. I need to attack her when she has her defenses down.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff