Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know you've played too much Sims when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tomboy426

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:53 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
When you start seeing people that you've ALREADY made in the sims before in real life. (it's sooo freaky)

that has happened to me 6 times in counting or it happens vice versa where u make a sim that looks like some one you saw a few days before. Its very strange when it happens!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:56 pm
When u see a house on a commercial or in a magazine and say,"I'm gonna make that on Sims!." That happened alot alot alot alot alot alot alot!  

tomboy426

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Ablepsy
oOllamaOo
When you have a phonebook in your room at all times in case you can't think of a last name for someone.

Ah, but that's what the internet's for XD

Hm...
When you plan out sims/stories while you're in class, and then rush home ignoring all food and bladder needs to play. biggrin

Or when you start talking Simlish or using game terms.

Pfft. But why bother minimizing your game, and searching and crap, when you can close your eyes, flip a page, andf randomly point? xD

I have also found myself with graph paper in english, mapping out houses instead of reasing. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:46 am
geekstinkbreath;;

You know you've played Sims too much when no matter what game you're playing you have your fingers already on the '1, 2, 3' number keys at the top of the keyboard to speed up time.

Or when you do the same, but when you're on the internet and you start yelling at the computer, asking why it isn't going any faster.

*guilty*
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:21 am
twisted retro maggot
geekstinkbreath;;

You know you've played Sims too much when no matter what game you're playing you have your fingers already on the '1, 2, 3' number keys at the top of the keyboard to speed up time.

Or when you do the same, but when you're on the internet and you start yelling at the computer, asking why it isn't going any faster.

*guilty*
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image
Life beats down and crushes the soul...

OMFG, that happens ALL THE TIME.
I always and forever have my fingers on the 1 2 and 3 keys XD

Hm...
When you plan houses in the middle of school. [Guilty]
When you fake sick just so you can play sims. [Not Guilty]

...and art reminds you that you have one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:27 pm
twisted retro maggot
geekstinkbreath;;

*guilty*
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image

OMFG. I did that for the past two days with another game. The 123 keys are short for zooming in and crap D: There is no keyboard shortcut to speed up time in that game -.- I had to use the mouse. Its irritating actually...  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Random by Nature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:54 pm
twisted retro maggot
geekstinkbreath;;

*guilty*
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image
User Image
Zach [Todd Lowe]- "-Singing- A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing." Dude, what's a bulwark?
Brian [John Cabrera]- What?
Zach- It says, "A bulwark never failing."
Brian- I think it's a wall?

xD I do that. I do it when Sims is loading, too. I'll push "3" and then get annoyed when it doesn't go faster. I always laugh at myself once I realize what's going on, though. xD

User Image
Zach- Then why don't they just say that? Bulwark sounds totally gay.
Brian- -Laughs- I don't think you're supposed to call a hymn gay. It's like a sin or something.
Zach- Whatever, man. I'm not saying bulwark.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:24 pm
I should build houses based on real ones lol. My houses always end up as rectangles or squares, houses aren't liek that!
I don't know if this has been said, but there were times where something bad happened or I regret doing something and I wishes I could exit without saving and go back. xD

Bloody Ally

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:10 am
geekstinkbreath;;

xD
I was just thinking of this thread for some reason the other day and the '1, 2, 3' thing came to me.
I always thought I was the only one who did that... xD
I'm glad that I'm not.

Hmm.
You know you've played sims too much when you expect bubbles to pop up with pictures of what you're talking about.
:3

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:00 am
You know you've played the Sims too much when you buy/read a magazine and expect to be suddenly interested in [x] topic.
Or at least increase interest.
Maybe.

Kaleidoscope Complex

o0-foxpuppet-0o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:11 am
I do the 1,2,3 button thing too. It gets annoying when you're playing other games.

You know you play to much when you're not surprised anymore after you've sat at the computer in the morning then looked up to find it's night. *laughs* Guilty.

You know you hang out with people who play the sims to much when a conversation goes as follows:

me: OMG I'm such in the red right now, the grim reaper is gonna come get me. *laugh*

my sister: Well I've only got like one two creative points. I've really gotta skill up.

me: How's your relationship with that guy going?

my sister: Still low lifetime.

me: That sucks. Maybe you should boolprop it?

*both laugh*

A bit condensed but a conversation I have had. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 pm
tomboy426
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
When you start seeing people that you've ALREADY made in the sims before in real life. (it's sooo freaky)

that has happened to me 6 times in counting or it happens vice versa where u make a sim that looks like some one you saw a few days before. Its very strange when it happens!
OMG! i had one once that looked JUST like Arnold Schwarzenegger only he wasnt as white he was like in between, and another one is when you were doing something in real life and had a HUGE urge to fast forward it...(i have done that so many times...)  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:58 pm
I dont know about you guys, but I make pretty much every piece of furnature in my sims's homes symetrical. I want my whole house to be like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:51 am
When your mom comes in your room at 8 in the morning saying that she's leaving for work. And then when she gets home from work (at 7 at night) you've been play sims all darn day. blaugh  

Colorguardangel2010

Chikiya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Random by Nature
twisted retro maggot
geekstinkbreath;;

*guilty*
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image
User Image
Zach [Todd Lowe]- "-Singing- A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing." Dude, what's a bulwark?
Brian [John Cabrera]- What?
Zach- It says, "A bulwark never failing."
Brian- I think it's a wall?

xD I do that. I do it when Sims is loading, too. I'll push "3" and then get annoyed when it doesn't go faster. I always laugh at myself once I realize what's going on, though. xD

User Image
Zach- Then why don't they just say that? Bulwark sounds totally gay.
Brian- -Laughs- I don't think you're supposed to call a hymn gay. It's like a sin or something.
Zach- Whatever, man. I'm not saying bulwark.
That's one I do all the time, I wish real time was like Sims time!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff