Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:05 pm
Yeah, that was pretty depressing. I almost thought I couldn't watch. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:32 pm
hmmm bump!  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:33 pm
youkoonna
that episode was on last nite!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:27 am
I HATE DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID b***h! How could she do that do poor Riku? I HATE her now!  

damienishot

love4Sora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm
it was pretty sad. but if you noticed when kai was in the heli, he was holding onto that riku stone thing (i don't know what it's called) really tightly. i don't wanna spoil, but it's not a big deal. kai later wears it as a necklase. you'll see next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
youkoonna
that episode was on last nite!!

I saw smile  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:14 pm
damienishot
I HATE DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID b***h! How could she do that do poor Riku? I HATE her now!

the poor girl wasn't cared for and was tortured, so it's only natural that she wouldn't turn out 100% right in the head. thats why. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:21 pm
i saw it to. even though i knew what was coming up, i was still yelling at riku-san to move or kick diva or something! sweatdrop i got mad and realized how bad the english dub really is.  

love4Sora

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:13 pm
love4Sora
i saw it to. even though i knew what was coming up, i was still yelling at riku-san to move or kick diva or something! sweatdrop i got mad and realized how bad the english dub really is.

*lol* Likewise.

@Yami: Yeah, she has no idea what the word rape means. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
cwh2012
When Diva raped riku she kinda raped her brother

Riku and Diva are NOT related, Saya and Riku are NOT related, therefore she did NOT rape her brother. Make sense? It doesn't matter if Saya sees him as Brother, because Diva is not Saya, and is not LIKE Saya.

Yeah......and Saya was adopted right? So that means Saya and Riku are not related by blood.
Riku drank Saya's blood so they share blood anyway i said kinda  

cwh2012

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 pm
I thought I posted here...oh well. RIKU!!! Riku is and STILL is my favorite character! emo I hate Diva for killing him!

Yami Chrea
the poor girl wasn't cared for and was tortured, so it's only natural that she wouldn't turn out 100% right in the head. thats why. crying

I agree with you on that one,that's the most reason that why most criminals do horrible things (I am not saying that Diva is a criminal,just a murderer) because something/s horrible happened in their childhood.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:48 pm
cwh2012
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
cwh2012

Riku and Diva are NOT related, Saya and Riku are NOT related, therefore she did NOT rape her brother. Make sense? It doesn't matter if Saya sees him as Brother, because Diva is not Saya, and is not LIKE Saya.

Yeah......and Saya was adopted right? So that means Saya and Riku are not related by blood.

Riku drinking Saya's blood makes him a slave, a servant, not a sibling.
Chevaliers.

Saya's family will always, no matter what (no matter how much she dislikes the idea) will ONLY revolve around Diva and her... And her soon to be nieces.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

love4Sora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:34 pm
D-i-v-a
cwh2012
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
cwh2012

Chevaliers.

Saya's family will always, no matter what (no matter how much she dislikes the idea) will ONLY revolve around Diva and her... And her soon to be nieces.

i have to agree with her. though riku drank saya's blood, and had her blood flowing within him, they still aren't really blood relitives. all that did was made poor riku a chevalier. the only other thing they have going on is being step sibblings.

eek nieces?! yeah....i'm not that far yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:12 pm
love4Sora
D-i-v-a
cwh2012
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
cwh2012

Chevaliers.

i have to agree with her. though riku drank saya's blood, and had her blood flowing within him, they still aren't really blood relitives. all that did was made poor riku a chevalier. the only other thing they have going on is being step sibblings.

eek nieces?! yeah....i'm not that far yet.

*laughs* OH YEEEEAH~~~ The dubb completely chopped up what Diva REALLY said after doing that to Riku. Shame.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

x_Est-chan_x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:13 pm
That's pretty sad. I watch the English show, so that's how I got to know Blood+ xd  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff