Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:02 pm
(*lets go sending you to the floore* THEN LET IT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 pm
{ima start then}
hitsugaya sat behind the counter of the hottopic cashier counter waiting for his shift to end  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Irene was sleeping in her bed when all of a sudden the alarm goes off scaring the heck out of her and she falls out of her bed slamming her head on the floor "OUCH!!!" she said being tangled up in her sheets "Grrrr....Why did the first day of school have to come so quick! It seems like it was only yesterday it was summer...Or maybe thats only because I was in a comma for 2 mouths after that car accident.....Why am I talking to myself?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:10 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Go Tenshi!! That rocks ^_~ love ur Profile Sis :3 *GLOMPS*

LOL thanx xd urs is pretty cute too ^_^ *glomps bak* lolz xd

(*Kairi flies through the sky around mid-dawn, till she sees some nearby city*) *she sees her friends, flies gently down & joins them* ^,..,^ cool  

Dark Tenshi_08

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:12 pm
(lol ^_^)

Irene tries to get free from her sheets "MOM MOM!! SAVE ME THE SHEETS AND EATING ME!!! HELP!!" she squeals until she finally gets free "I'M FREE HAHAHAHAHA!!" she said and pulled off her south park pajama bottoms and pulling off her tang top then gets dressed for school and runs out of the house "BYE GUYS!!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:17 pm
as hitsugaya's shift ended he grabbed his back pack and walked out of the mall grabbing a kiwi mango lolli cup on the way out, he got on his imported cycle and started the long drive from the mall to the school  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:17 pm
*Kari flies around the city; wonders around* *thinks* hmm..."i wonder if i should fly down there to see wuts happen'n around this mysterious city..." ninja

*gently glides down* she sees a few of her close friends, and meets up with them* mrgreen

(*edit*): once she sees meets her friends, they talk for a while, l8ter she hears the school bell ring, she ("disguises her self as a school girl") walks to class ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:19 pm
Irene walked into the school courtyard and say Kairi "My Love!" she yelled happily then ran over and knocked both of them to the ground with her hugging her "Dude! How was your summer!"

ShinyToy

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Irene walked into the school courtyard and say Kairi "My Love!" she yelled happily then ran over and knocked both of them to the ground with her hugging her "Dude! How was your summer!"
[/quote

(lol) "oh hey!" Kari waves bak biggrin *walks over to Irene* *accidently falls over in a funny way* xd

"it wuz....awright" ^_^ how wuz urs? *she smiles* smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm
Dark Tenshi_08

(lol) "oh hey!" Kari waves bak biggrin *walks over to Irene* *accidently falls over in a funny way* xd

She giggled a bit "Well, I can't really remember cause I kept drinking milk, and like oh jeesh man my I was raceing this dude and I crashed and like two mounths later woke up in the hospital! It was freaky dude" she laughed "Then on the way here some old dude hit on me and I was like, 'Uhhhh Get away from me' It was funny" she said really fast

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:27 pm
hitsugaya drives into school on the near silent black and red motorcycle and parks it before getting off and putting his helmet in his back pack and walks in heading to his class room he was tired from his morning shift at hottopic  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:30 pm
lupinewarrior
hitsugaya drives into school on the near silent black and red motorcycle and parks it before getting off and putting his helmet in his back pack and walks in heading to his class room he was tired from his morning shift at hottopic

Irene saw Hitsugaya walking and yelled out to him "Oh sure Don't say Hi I never liked you anyway!" she said sticking her tongue out at him being sarcastic

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:35 pm
hitsugaya saw her and heard her and walked over with bags under his eyes
sorry been working my a** off at hottopic for the past month whats been going on with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:35 pm
Dark Tenshi_08

She giggled a bit "Well, I can't really remember cause I kept drinking milk, and like oh jeesh man my I was raceing this dude and I crashed and like two mounths later woke up in the hospital! It was freaky dude" she laughed "Then on the way here some old dude hit on me and I was like, 'Uhhhh Get away from me' It was funny" she said really fast

*Kari laughs a bit* xd "wow" she said, "it seems like alot has happend along the way, b for u got to school" sweatdrop "as for me, not much as happend yet" except for just some minor things dat happend along the way (for me) but, i "took care" of those" ^_^ welp, anyhow, hope u feel better *smiles sweetly* smile

(*EDIT*): this is Kairi Yamato as "casual schoolgirl form": sweatdrop

User Image
(so for now, i'm gonna use her instead) she'll switch to demon form much l8ter on wink cool  

Dark Tenshi_08

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:39 pm
Announcement:

We all know each other already unless you have just moved here(in the rp) and its sometime in August, btw every 20 pages is a new month so yea lol just so you know ^_^  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff