Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
ROLE PLAY THREAD! ROLE PLAY HERE! DEFEAT HUMANSS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm
"Hmm?" He was going to reply to Kore, but looked in the direction she had turned and noticed what she did. "I have no clue. I don't mind another battle, but whether its worth the time is the question."

"Someone else, hm?" he spoke in the direction of the new vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:18 am
He grinned, fangs glinting, before making a few more jumps to draw nearer to the other two.

"Someone else, yes. My brother and sister! Do you mind if I join you? I'll try not to be too much of a bother."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:17 am
She ignored Zach's impulse of not answering her and looked at the fellow vampire. "Hello brother, and what brings you here? The smell of a fight arousing your testosterone like my brother here.." she gestured to Zach and slightly glared at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:31 pm
"Ahah. Not so much." He lowered himself into a squatting position, hanging his hands over the edge. It made him look rather like a gargoyle.
"Really, I've very little interest in interacting with humans unless I'm feeding. No, I'm only looking for conversation, if you will have me."  

Dulcineo

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:33 pm
Zach gave a glance to Kore at her remark, but didn't think much of it, as in their age old friendship, these kinds of things were almost common.

"Yes, I certainly do not mind your company." He considered for a while, then looked over to the newcomer.

"So what does bring you to these parts, brother?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:51 am
"Well..."

He looked off at some point in the stars, sighing contentedly.

"I'm quite young as a vampire, you must understand. I've been wandering all over the place for the past while, rediscovering the night in its true glory... And making occasional stops to converse when the opportunity arises."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:06 am
Kore slightly stuck out her tongue at Zach, almost playfully and then looked back at their brother.

"So young brother, what is your name... I don't think I have ever met you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:52 pm
"I see, well, my friend, you have us if you are in need."

He glanced to Kore who had made a good point just now,

"Yes, what is your name? I am Zachariasz, though Zach works if your not feeling formal."  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:12 pm
"Yes and my name is Kore." she returned the glance back at Zach and looked back at the brother vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm
"Ah. How rude of me. You must forgive me for not introducing myself before."

He stood and bowed as gracefully as he could manage.

"Dulcineo DalTeglo, at your service. It will be a pleasure, I'm certain, to become better acquainted with both of you."  

Dulcineo

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:34 pm
"I quite agree." Zachariasz spoke lowly. Sometimes he spoke often, and sometimes he said few words, but he meant what he said. Company who can relate to and share your life-ways are usually those you want to know.

"Not much for the fight then, I take it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:18 pm
"Not in particular," he admitted. "In fact, I've gone for long stretches of time without feeding before because it's so much of a bother to me to put up with the way some humans struggle..."  

Dulcineo

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:26 pm
"I hear you." he replied. "There's always that 'seduction' stereotype the humans always slam on us in movies and fantasy... nobody knows the truth..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 am
She giggled at the 'seduction' part of the vampire. Though it was true, she had never used it.

"Nice to meet you dear brother. I'm glad that some vampires here.." she slightly glares at Zach... "do not like to fight..." she bowed her head slightly. "We welcome your presence..." her words were soft, like Zach's, though hers hinted a trace of death that the vampire could never know...  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 pm
Aems wakes from a deep slumber at the sound of people approaching beneath were she rested. "Slayers" she mutter to her self and jumped down to kill them. landing on one and ripping his throat out, she jumps back but as she does more jump out from behind her and she is surrounded. "crap an ambush, HELP SOMEONE HELP ME." She yells trying to keep the slayers back.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff