Eh, it was okay.
  Bleh.
  It sucked!
  -apathetic indifference cha cha cha-
View Results

Cordelia Conwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:11 am
Why hello there all of you.
This is Cordelia Conwell. She was 17 when she was bitten and despite the number of years since then she hasn't really matured at all. She is care-free and whimsical and she loves being surrounded by happy people. She has a troubling past (that I haven't fully written yet) though she doesn't like to show it. And thats all I really have for her.

In IRL I am nothing like my fair Cordelia, and for that reason I don't feel like writing about me yet. I'm pretty new to the whole RP thing, especially on the net. So for now I would like to establish who she is, mostly because I'm not entirely sure myself.

So all in all, feel free to PM me with any suggestions regarding the lady Cordelia Conwell or my general conduct in R.P.ing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:11 am
"Seems to me we have quite the mosh posh of many different people and characters. It's great to have much diversity amongst us here." {And just another BTW, I'm not too much for rping. I'd much rather strike up a conversation than anything else.}  

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

Kyugetsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:21 am
He bows deeply, gracefully, before the group, his eyes dim in the shadow, and a light smile across his face showing perfect teeth, "Narrwiettue Marrer.." he looks up at everyone, a few people in particular, and stands up straight, keeping posture. He doesn't answer questions, nor mention things about himself, very much preferring to keep a romantic air of mystery about..

((If you really want to know me, I have a myspace, but I'll mostly remain IC as far as the guild is concerned.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:04 am
I am Lord Jhiaxus Galvatronus, Master of the Coven of the Purple Cloak. I have been here longer than many of you knew this place existed. Some of the basic principles of the GGN were put forth and/or organised by me. My coven of vampyrs and other mystical beings has existed since before there were guilds to house us.  

Galvatron

5,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:33 pm
hi everyone
Charater:Aems
taller then average been around for a while
dark brown hair kept at should length usually pulled back
Specializes in Long and short sword
Genrally happy but can hold quiet the grudge
Some what friendly but doesnt hold anyone inclose confidence
because of a scaring past, this might change though
Enjoys music and dances and really enjoys hunting humans
Has recently learned to play the flute at the Elders Ball  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:52 pm
My character is Bella, a little girl vampire. She cries for a mother, acquires nannies instead and eventually drains them. She was turned in the 1700s but has settled on a Victorian style. She will be found most often indoors, in castles and mansions, as some rich relative's ward. While not a melee fighter, she is dangerous as she will get adults to trust her and blind them to the idea that she is a creature of the night. Other children are terrified of her.

I will probably be OOC most of the time because I like to change outfits every once in a while. Also, it takes too much energy to play a sullen brat all the time. ^^

For me, I am a Gaian geezer and can supply advice and ideas when called upon. And mi ujag to our resident Magyar, Birs!  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:02 pm
fellow elders im kol' gain aka orangej (j stands for jake) a vampire general of the war of scars. 10 a.d. is when my first relative became a vampire i was born in 100 b.c. it was hard to get used to the vampire life style but i managed i was turned when i was the age of bad luck 13 and turned 5 people in vamps at the age of 30. i only give this present to the worthy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:55 am
I am Commander Fayt of the Vampire Bat Airborne Division (VBAD for short), though when I'm not on duty you can just call me Fayt (that's "fate," in case you weren't sure).

I take naps during the day, stay up late at night, drink inordinate amounts of tea, and spend far too much time on Gaia. I look forward to working with you all, and getting to know you better. heart  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Welcome, Fayt, to the guild. You made me a commander on one of my other accounts. *salutes* Vive la Force!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Magick_Fayt
I am Commander Fayt of the Vampire Bat Airborne Division (VBAD for short), though when I'm not on duty you can just call me Fayt (that's "fate," in case you weren't sure).

I take naps during the day, stay up late at night, drink inordinate amounts of tea, and spend far too much time on Gaia. I look forward to working with you all, and getting to know you better. heart

mrgreen nice to meet you mrgreen  

OrangeJ

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Well its abit overdue but i mite aswel announce myself.
usernames dragonheart but plz call me jj or dragon,im 17.
Joined gaia in mid october half way thru the war.
Im not one for Rp-ing but since the war is over i mite aswel give it a try.
Personally stats dont really matter to me, i tried to heal more brothers n sisters then i did fighting humans.
Well i best be off and i hope to see you guys soon.
*bows gently and leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:17 pm
nice to meet you jj
User Image  

OrangeJ

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:42 pm
OrangeJ
nice to meet you jj
User Image

Thanx, nice to me you too
lmao nice animation xd