Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm
As kitten entered the cafeteria, she smelled that icy sweet smell again, and it was more distinct.....she looked around and saw two vampires! Oh, so I'm not the only one, kitten thought. She went to get her pretend lunch, and then sat at an empty booth in the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:42 pm
Kitten was bored out of her mind as she sat there, acting as a human. Suddenly, she stood up and started walking toward one of the vampires, the one with the long black hair that went down to her knees, (a.k.a. Sureana)Kitten asked her cautiously,"Um......are you a vampire?"

If she says no, then I'm doomed!!! If I'd just revealed the big secret, the Volturi will hunt me down and kill me!!! kitten thought when she starts panicking.

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:37 am
Wow they certainly didn't waste any time. Sureana sighed "Yes. My name is Sureana. Who are you?" As she spoke she gathered her oh so very long hair and with inhuman speed braided it into several small braids and the put all those braids into one big braid. Then she put it all into a big huge ponytail. When she did this her hair only went to the small of her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:29 am
Name:bethany but people call me buttons
Race:Vampire
Age(real):135
Age(looks):14
Speacail ability if any: the ability to move stuff with my mind
Appearence: Long black hair with red highlites,
When thirsty: I get very cranky
Vegitarian: Yes
Personality:Normal i guess but get me mad when im thirsty and ill pretty much kill you (hypothetically)Always makes stupid choices on the boys i like ..like jacob *goes off to drem land*
Weakness(optinal): Spiders..and being called a freak.  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:46 am
Buttons walked into the office and got a strange feeling but she ignored it.She walked up to the receptionist who gave her a packet a map and a schedule she looked at her schedule great she thought gym first thing man i miss my old schoolshe smiled and left the office as she walked out she remembered the last thing she heard as she was banished from the reservation all those years ago "your one of them now so you dont belong here get lost!" she left the reservation after that and has been on her own ever since and every now and again she would go back to the reservation last time she was caught by a young werewolf named jake ever since she was in love now shes in a school only miles away what would she ever do.

By the time she got to lunch she was tired and just wanted to go home so she got food and saw a group of people and whent over and asked "can i sit with you" she looked around at the members of the table one girl had long black hair in braids in a ponytail (a.k.a. sureana).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:09 am
"Wow theres another one. We're just having a party aren't we? Sure. There sure are a lot of us. I don't know if we should keep our distance from each other. What do you think?" Sureana looked at kitten then back to button. "Well ofcorus we should try to make friends with the one that isn't like us. So i know who both of you are but you don't know me. I'm Sureana."  

eragonlover159

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:16 am
Name:Chaos
Race:Vampire
Age(real):93
Age(looks):16
Speacail ability if any: smelling people's 'colors' (auras)
Appearence:User Image
When thirsty: I try my hardest to meditate, though i have pretty good control over my actions
Vegitarian: Yes
Personality: Very literate. I dress according to my mood, though im almost always dressed in black. being able to smell colors tends to help me understand people's side of the story. I love hunting wild wolves. Grey wolves, preferrably. I also tend to drive fast but accuratly, and I run faster than i drive. I am forever speaking with humans and interacting with them as much as i can at school, their colors confuse and amaze me. When im pissed, though, im not a very nice person.
Weakness(optinal): The mention of my human fiance' from the year 1914.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 am
"what do you mean "another one" are you saying you are vampires also?"Button sat down at the table "i think it would be cool for all of us to stick together" "im button i just got here..." she didnt want to say where she was from she didnt think they would understand "so how old are each of you?"  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:26 am
"Yes we are. Your real name is Bethany right? Real or what we're clameing to be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 am
Toni looked at her" my real name is bethany , but people call me buttons " your actuall age"she looked at the table there was alot of them she thought  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:38 am
"Thats what I thought. I'm only 85. I'm claiming to be 13 and my story is that i skipped two grades." Sureana's face showed plainly that she was bored as heck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:55 am
button looked around "do you guys want to leave my other classes are study halls" she stood up wondering if they wanted to leave  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:12 am
"Sounds fine to me. I want to go find the other one and have a word. If she's going to hunt around here then we'll have to be extremely careful. Yes there is one of us that isn't going to this school. No she's not like us. I want to talk to her about it." Sureana's face was just the same blank mask.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:19 am
"ok that sounds ...fun" she wondered where they would be finding this other one and how dangerouse she was  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Chaos walked over. "Hello. Skipping or no? I love these fleshlings, but today is just too rainy not to enjoy it." She laughed a little. "By the way, can I see your hands?" She looked at the both of them expectantly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff