Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:37 am
*Chiyo backs away from Sero*

"Sorry...erm *stills sees Sound Ninja*...GOTTA GO!" *runs off and bumps into Neji*

"Why am I bumping into people?"

Neji: hey are youy okay-you are a Hyuuga...Chiyo...is that you?"

"Yes!"

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm
Sero looked strangly at Chiyo as she ran away. That was...odd. Sero started to walk away, but then he heard some Sound Nin behind him. "We have to get that girl! Split up." That broke it. Sero immediatly took out some Senbon, and threw them at the ninja. They all stood there for a minute, then they fell down, dead. "Tch...I really need to stop doing that! I coulda' got info from 'em! Oh well." Sero walked off, not really caring that he killed some Sound Nin.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:39 pm
Yurugi walks up to the Ramen Shop "Two Orders of Miso with shrimp, please!" and sees Fujuki, "Yo, You look familiar, have we met? hm.......... OH YEAH, I REMEMBER! Your that chick i met at the gate right? Um Fu..ju..ki...? Right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:56 pm
*Chiyo lets go of Neji and he walks off with Tenten as Chiyo leans againt a wall*

Man...I better watch my back  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:04 pm
Fujuki looks at him "....OH YES I MEMBER NOW. Your Yurugi huh? i remeber names and faces verywell" she smile as she finaly got her order "So what happend to the Chiyo girl?is she okay?" she asked trying to start a conversation....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:13 am
*Chiyo stands up and makes sure she isnt followed using Byakugan*

People will start getting supicious of me if I keep running like that...what shoul I do...I dont wanna go back to that SNAKE again...joining him was a HUGE mistake! C'mon Chiyo get ahold of yourself...you were 8 and had no where to go...but still

((she said all of that to herself))  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:15 pm
"Yeah, I think~~. But She had seen something over shoulder or somthing and just bolted off." Yurugi told Fujuki. "Heres your ramen." The man said. "ALRIGHT!!" Yurugi grabbed a pair of chop sticks "Itadakimasu!" He shouted and started to eat his Ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Sero entered the ramen shop soo after and sat down. He poundered for a second. "Your special today please!" Sero nodded to the other people there and soon got his ramen. "SWEET!" Sero immediatly started todig in like there was no tommorrow.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:43 pm
*Chiyo enters and sits on the far side away fomr they group*

"Miso please ^_^"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:24 pm
"Wow, this place must be popular" Yurugi said  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:25 am
*Chiyo payed when she was given her ramen and silently ate*

I hope they don't ask about me  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:15 am
"Ahh!" Sero put his bowl down. "Thank you very much for the ramen." The man had a befuddled look on him. "Wait...you're not going to eat any more!? You usually eat my whole stock after you have come!" Sero shrugged. "Just...not in the eatting mood right now." The man was shocked. "I've never heard you say those words before! Are you sure you're Sero?" Sero laughed and nodded. "Yes, yes, don't worry. Well, I'll be back sometime or another. Thanks for the ramen!" Sero walked off and he saw the man pounder.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:38 am
Fujuki had one more bite left when she payed for the food and said "well im off i have a few missions to fulfill, well it was nice meeting you again hope i see ya around" she bowed swallowed the last bite and walked out the door....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Sero kept walking, then he was transported to the Hokage's office. "Huh! What? Who!? Where?" Sero heard a chuckling and saw Tsunade behind him. "You know I hate it when you do that!" Tsunade stopped chuckling and looked at him sternly. "You're ANBU right?" Tsunade kept looking at him. He nodded. "Well, we have just gotten info that Sasuke has officially killed Orochimaru." Sero frooze in place. "Wh-what!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:21 pm
Tsunade: Ask that new girl...shes susspicious...I feel somethings up  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items