Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight the T.V. Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think would be more awesome?
  Twilight the Movie
  Twilight the T.V. Series
  Both!
  GOLD!
View Results

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:04 pm
I think a series is pushing it. I really don't want to open up my TV guide and see "TWILIGHT NEW EPISODE!!!! What happens when blah blah blah...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:02 pm
it hiink both would be good only if they didn't add extra stuff and make things up.  

Bella Cullen7676

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:29 pm
I prefer the books but if I had to choose I would say movie becausethey would add a bunch of stuff. I don't say movie because they would make it into a comedy. There is a really cool new show about vampyres called Moonlight that is serious. I'm so sad because of the writer's strike.
DAMN WRITER'S STRIKE!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

O.K. done rambling  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm
Artemis Cullen vampyre
I prefer the books but if I had to choose I would say movie becausethey would add a bunch of stuff. I don't say movie because they would make it into a comedy. There is a really cool new show about vampyres called Moonlight that is serious. I'm so sad because of the writer's strike.
DAMN WRITER'S STRIKE!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

O.K. done rambling
i heard it was awesome, and I went looking for it. But we dont get that channel  

Zirumi

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:53 pm
Considering my run with favourite books turned TV shows (Animorphs, the Famous Five, The Worst Witch, etc.), I have to say movie. You really can't bring out the quality of a good book with a TV show, and with as low a budget as TV shows get, they wouldn't be able to make it as good as the books are.

I doubt we'd even get to see the wolves transform (much like how in Animorphs they cut the transformations), or the various other displays of power that we get in the book.

Besides the fact that they've already started casting for the movie, I'm saying movie. I can't wait to see it!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff