Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No, it hasn't been announced yet..

And you know what, after 3 weeks of this thread being up I'm going to finally edit it so that Kristen's name is spelled correctly haha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:51 pm
I'm so sorry! For the first couple of weeks, I'd been spelling her name wrong left and right!
I only recently tamed myself to remember it's an "e" and not an "i" sweatdrop

Anyway, thanks for changing it.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Hahaha XD Oh well, I know someone who up until a month or two ago she thought her name was Kirsten Stewart.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:23 am
whos the guy on ur sig?  

starry_sun

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:39 pm
If you're asking me, his name is Gaspard Ulliel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 pm
is he not a choice for edward?  

starry_sun

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:31 pm
Rumors say that he didn't audition, but one can still hope XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Yeah... I think they could have cast Bella better. I was hoping that a more "unknown" actress would be cast as Twilight's leading lady. There's something too masculine about Kristin. She is a good actress, no question, but she's not right for Bella.

but that's just me.

vampirekizzez430

vampirekizzez430

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:53 pm
oh, and by the way.

if you check out Stephenie Meyer's website, she said that Gasper Ulliard cannot be cast as Edward because he is over the age of 21, and they will only cast younger than 21.

i know. I thought Gasper would have been a good Edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:30 pm
vampirekizzez430
if you check out Stephenie Meyer's website, she said that Gasper Ulliard cannot be cast as Edward because he is over the age of 21, and they will only cast younger than 21.

That's only her personal taste for who she wishes could be picked for roles. If you read her update from before Kristen was casted, Stephenie says, "I still have no say in who gets hired." So Gaspard could be casted if Summit wants him.

I've given my view on what I think of Gaspard as Edward already, so I'll shutup now.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:21 pm
I wanted Danielle Panabaker.. kristen is a good actress though, she can pull it off... I'm glad it wasnt emily browning, she was way too pretty for bella. I think kristen can pull off clumsy lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:19 pm
I'm very satisfied that they chose Kristen Stewart. She did Speak. Amazing movie and she was wonderful in it. And she does have the look. But Emily Browning was my first choice. But, I'm okay with it.

Edward on the other hand...good luck to them when choosing.  

miz_understood09

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:50 pm
She was AMAZING in Speak. It's hard to play a character so well when Melinda is a selective mute.

Er..hasn't Edward already been chosen..?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:18 am
honestly.... she's a better choise than the new edward... stare and she looks better (than him wink ) how can this be?! stare  

yohkomano

vampirekizzez430

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:38 am
XxfushigipinayxX
vampirekizzez430

That's only her personal taste for who she wishes could be picked for roles. If you read her update from before Kristen was casted, Stephenie says, "I still have no say in who gets hired." So Gaspard could be casted if Summit wants him.

I've given my view on what I think of Gaspard as Edward already, so I'll shutup now.

actually it says that they for sure will not cast anyone over the age of 21. Meyer's even apologizes to the Gaspard fans, and she mourns her personal picks who are 21 and over. read the whole thing.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff