Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 pm
"Thank you," He replied politely to Kore. He began to take his seat, and nodded back to Dulcineo. "It is very good to see you again as well. I take it you are doing well?"
He sat and joined the conversation, simultaneously listening to the music. Quite a pleasant display tonight. And all the attendees were quite well dressed, and most certainly easy on the eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:11 pm
Kore enjoyed the conversation between her old and new friends. Cerberus as always was very alert of the surroundings, making sure nothing "screwy" was going on that would harm his mistress. Kore noticed this and nudged him slightly with her elbow. She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Lighten up a it Cerberus, you're at a party, show some party manners." Cerberus blinked and nodded "Understood my mistress..." Kore sighed and rolled her eyes. Looking at Dulcineo, Jules and Zach, she smiled. "Now, which one of you fine gentlemen are going to ask me to dance?" she giggled.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:01 am
"If I may, milady..." Dulcineo smirked at Julius, apparently scheming against him, then looked back to Kore. "I'd like to ask for that honor, at least at this point. I may not be much of a dancer, but I can try."
Julius looked resentfully at Dulcineo, as it was obvious to him what he was trying to do, but he wasn't about to bring that to anyone else's attention, since it was his problem and his alone.
Well, and maybe the problem of one other fellow present, but Julius was going to try not to let that happen.

Dulcineo stood and held his hand out to Kore. "May I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:13 pm
She giggled and reached and grabbed his hand. "You may." She rose up from her seat and walked to the dance floor. Cerberus slightly growled at Dulcineo for approaching his mistress but didn't do anything. As they walked off, he watched her with hawk eyes to make sure the man didn't do anything... inappropriate.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:14 pm
The intensity was almost radiating from Cerberus's watchful eyes, but Dulcineo merely chuckled and waved to him before turning back to Kore. "The poor dear really is concerned about your wellbeing, isn't he. I suppose I came close to crossing a line, stepping right up and offering to dance the way I did..."

Meanwhile, poor Julius was feeling just a little trapped, exactly as Dulcineo had planned, trying desperately to think of some way to avoid embarrassing himself, even though he absolutely could not help looking at Cerberus from time to time. The humanoid look really did work well...

As he and Kore reached the dance floor, Dulcineo snuck one more glance back at Julius. "Ah, poor man! I'm afraid he's finding himself quite smitten with your guardian."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:55 am
aems12
Giggling Nei takes the flowers. "Thank you o much"

"oh, sorry about the long pause i was having a flash back of my old human life." *looks down to the ground.*"its nothing, now. Shall i get you some punch or anything at all?"  

OrangeJ

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 am
"No problem, It happens to the best of us, sure lets go" steping back again looking over at the banquet table.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Zach sat at the table, watching the dancers dance, and the musician(s) play. He hummed along in his mind. Crossing a leg, he let his hanging foot raise and drop appropriately with the beat and melody.  

GregorytheImpaler

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:08 pm
Ars came back into the ball after some days of absence.
"Now I wonder if I've lost anything around here?" He took a drink from a passing servant and randomly wandered the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:18 am
He awoke with a start.
Falling asleep is something he tended to do when he became bored.
The ball hadn't changed from when he had arrived, only a few seemed to be dancing.
The battery in his music player had died hours ago.
The large man playing the piano hadn't even began to show signs of fatigue.
"How boring.........."
The same thought earlier had begun to show up again.
He took his head phones off; deciding to listen to the pianist's music.
Maybe this time he won't fall asleep...  

ThanatosMors

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 pm
Cerberus just growled slightly, bearing his teeth, which seemed to stay dog-like in human form. Kore looked back at him and smiled reassuringly. She then looked back at Dulcineo and chuckled. "He always has, ever since I was younger..." they went to the dance floor, leaving Cerberus and Julius alone with Zach.

Cerberus then looked over at Julius. "What are you looking at?" he asked with a brow raised.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:08 am
im back with the punch and im so sorry but i have some business to tend to  

OrangeJ

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:55 pm
Julius was about to explode if he didn't say anything, and so he said something.

"Forgive me for staring. I meant no disrespect; I simply couldn't help noticing how well you wear that suit... It and your hair and eyes all fall together excellently." This comment on the togetherness of one's features with one's outfit would probably sound odd to anyone who didn't know Cerberus's true canine identity, but Julius was trying to keep his voice down.
Of course, as soon as he said this, he regretted it, and he mentally smacked himself in the face. Physically, he rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his gloved hands. He would punish himself soundly later for this loss of composure.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 pm
Cerberus blinked. He looked at himself with his mistress' compact to see what Julius was talking about. After putting the compact away, he blushed slightly. "Um, thank you... I guess..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:58 pm
Sighing and nodding
gently she moves back to her table to watch the others in the room.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff