Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Chihiro: no need Sero...look *points to her cursemark* also I know where he is and what he planning...I saw him a few days back on a mission *wraps the wound* oh yeah and if you thought THAT was bad you should've looked at me in the hospital  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:12 pm
Fujuki just stayed silent. she started to look worried "............" she didnt know what to say......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:09 am
Chihiro sighed. "My life has gotten worser and worser ever since you left...I lost my reason for living...Naruto found out im supposed to kill him and now he hates me...WHAT NEXT!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:22 pm
Sero looked at her and put his hands on her elbows. "Don't worry...with me around, nothing will happen to you, I asure you that! As for that curse mark..." Sero took a look at it. "...I came across something while traveling. It might help."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:29 pm
Fujuki smiled "Can i help with anything?"....she dosent like to feel usless to everyone she wanted to help as much as she can and do what ever she need to do to help.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm
Sero looked at her. "As much as I apreciate it, no. I need to do this alone, it's a special type of jutsu that needs to take up most of my chakra." Sero put his hand on Chihiro's Curse Seal and made a jutsu hand sign with the other. He concentrated chakra to his hand for a minute. "SEAL!" Then a gigantic seal appeared on Chihiro's mark. Sero took his hand of it then smiled. "That should help."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:16 pm
"Thanks ^_^...your the best cuz eva"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 pm
Fujuki was sad that she couldnt help with anything, she wanted to go and think for a while...."Uh, hey i gotta go...uh...finish a mission ill catch up with you two later" she said making up an excuse to leave and go think about things....
((uh.....no1 is rpin anymore lol)))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm
*Chihiro waves at Fujiki*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:43 am
((gah! Totally forgot about this RP!!! I really need to stop using the space in my head for elevator music and food >.>))

Sero waved bye to Fujuki and turned back to Chihiro. "Ah, thanks. But be warned...if you even think about using that curse seal, the seal will temperarily break and let it loose...just thought I would tell you that."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:44 pm
"I'll try...sometimes it just comes up when I dont know it"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:55 am
Fujuki ran a few miles away and decided to stop and sit on a branch and think for a while...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:25 pm
"Hmm...well, when it starts to bubble up, just calm yourself down and use your head. It won't consume you like it did Sasuke." Sero looked into the sky, thinking what Sasuke was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:23 pm
*Chihiro looks up in the sky thinking the same thing as it rained*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:03 pm
Fujuki didn even notice it was raining se was to deep in thought......  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff