Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whee, POLL!
  =D
View Results

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:10 pm
I'll look into getting the armour. I've been meaning to get it but haven't had the chance. ^^ I'm glad my avi looks better now.

And the late reply is fine. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:59 am
noooo deadly's ill*hugs* well i hope you get well soon ^_^
is it just me or is Eisoji goin for a very familiar look ¬_¬*ponders* red armour, red clothing, red hair......ill grow more suspicious if she got a bat called red lol
well i hope everyone will have a merry xmas  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Dr4g0nH34rt
is it just me or is Eisoji goin for a very familiar look ¬_¬*ponders* red armour, red clothing, red hair......ill grow more suspicious if she got a bat called red lol
I actually call my bat Batty. (I watched Ferngully way too often as a kid razz ) And red's just my favorite color. smile Plus, I've feeling a bit christmassy lately. Merry Christmas to you too, by the way. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:36 pm
I LOOOVED Ferngully when I was little.

Heck, I still love it now.

Batty is one of my most favorite fictional characters ever.

And thanks for the get well wishes, it's nice to know you guys care ^^

I'm not like deathly ill or anything, just not up my normal self, can't seem to shake an icky head cold, and kinda bumming about some stuff going on. But I'll live, I promise.  

Deadly Nightshayde

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:47 am
Eisoji
Dr4g0nH34rt
I actually call my bat Batty. (I watched Ferngully way too often as a kid razz ) And red's just my favorite color. smile Plus, I've feeling a bit christmassy lately. Merry Christmas to you too, by the way. biggrin

lol i was messing anyways, its just nice to know im not the only one wanting to dress red and have a armoured wolf xd ofc id dress more to my dream avi once i get 2 items n rid of both these damn slow evolving eggs scream
you know ive never heard of ferngully confused
well its nice to know your not deathly ill, deadly night. but i do still hope you get better or back to your normal self soon ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 am
Being sick sucks no matter how mild it is. That general feeling of ick. Blah. I've had that all day(It's almost gone now and I should be all better tomorrow after a good nights sleep). So I hope your sickness passes very soon Deadly Nightshayde. biggrin

I figured you were just messing. sweatdrop But I wanted to be sure. I wanted the wolf the second they came out with it. The armour is just gonna be a cool bonus. X3
Ferngully: The Last Rain Forest. It's such a good movie. I adore it. I'm sure you'll find plenty of info on it on google if you're interested so I won't tie up this thread with it.
But Batty was voiced by Robin Williams. That made him automatically cool when I was a kid. He's hilarious. heart  

Eisoji

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I missed most of this conversation, but I must say.
Fern Gully was my favourite movie growing up.
I also had a thing for the Swan Princess, for some odd reason.
whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:59 pm
sorry deadly we've kinda hijacked your forum, turned it from rating forum to gossip forum hehe lol
like my xmassy version character>>>User Image  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:12 pm
S'ok, gossip is fine by me.
Discussion is a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 pm
And now I'm high jacking the thread even more. :3

I liked Swan Princess okay. But The Little Mermaid will always be my favorite kids movie. heart  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:37 am
pfft A knights tale is waaayyy better......and so is flubber....and shrek.....and ermmmm crap i really cant think of any other old films :S  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:53 am
A lot of my favorite flicks are older.
12 Angry Men is from the 50's.
Dr. Strangelove is from the 60's I think.
Tons of Hitchcock films. I love Rear Window.
Ghostbusters, Heathers, Real Genius, The Princess Bride are all from the 80's.
The 80's were good movie years...

Deadly Nightshayde

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm
i dont know any 80 films....unles the godfather is an 80, speaking of which i so need to watch...mind you i was born 1990 so....pulp fiction was made in the 90's wasnt it confused i forget
anyone know any anime films apart from spirited away, ff7, and evangalion  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm
Hmm, anime films. Let's see, Howl's Moving Castle is a good one. I liked Kiki's Delivery Service when I was little. Oh, and Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. I'm sure I've seen a lot more but those are the only ones I can think of right now.  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:04 pm
yea ive seen howls castle, thats really good.
but not gundam

lol i watched robin williams the other day n i was in bits laughing lol
especially when he goes on about the scottish thinking up golf when they're drunk rofl  
CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff