Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:40 pm
Wiseman healed just fine. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No, he didn't. :|  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:02 am
Yeah, he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:18 pm
gonk On that topic... Mistral didn't like me. I'd tell her to heal, and she did nothing.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Mistral was slow. She got right up close to the enemy and healed or casted magic. :/
NOT VERY BRIGHT.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:34 pm
I thought Elk was slow, he would always wander off and do his own thing... it really annoyed me, i guess he was more interested in picking Eromatic Grass that healing me  

Avakar

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
Mistral was slow. She got right up close to the enemy and healed or casted magic. :/
NOT VERY BRIGHT.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXACTLY WHAT ELK DID.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 pm
Wow. Am i the onlyperson with functional wavemasters. Well except for Wiseman he was made of phail  

x-Rorein

Avakar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 pm
what i would change about .hack//G.U. is the ability watch random battles in the arena  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I GUESS.

Though I found Mistral to be more useful than the other Wavemasters. Too bad she had to leave forever because of her stupid baby. D:<

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:19 pm
x-Rorein
Wow. Am i the onlyperson with functional wavemasters. Well except for Wiseman he was made of phail

I had good ones too! Elk was the best though. (cutest too ^.^)

I refused to use Wiseman. I just hate him for some reason DX

Uhm, I don't really know what I would change that hasn't all ready been said.
I didn't like that G.U. only gave you Piros as your Lord Partizan. I highly dislike him DX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:54 pm
I would say... Make G.U a bit more harder. It was far too easy.

Dolroth

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah it was. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 am
Mistral would always die on me. Maybe that was because I never used her before and she had bad armor/weapons? [Hate her voice.] Elk was the best. I only used Wiseman when I had to. His additude...angered me. But Elk, yeah, he was the reason I survived as long as I did.  

Lyneun

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 pm
I always had like 2 wavemasters and kite i would have them use there final summon technique and kites strongest twinblade attack at once. i remeber when i first got mia i told elk to use like the that ice attack that comes out of the ground*for got the name* had mia use something like revolver and kite use something and after kite finished his attack the ice attack would come up at the same time as mia's attack and it would look like mia broke the ice because right when she used her attack the ice would break.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff