Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lance vahari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:50 am
Blargety
yes because we all enlisted for the fully automatic service rifle, which does not exist...

Who said that?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Blargety
yes because we all enlisted for the fully automatic service rifle, which does not exist...

M4?  

Freak_090
Captain

Blargety

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:00 pm
Freak_090
Blargety

M4?

The m4 carbine is not automatic.

The myth of halfway between semi and burst isn't true, trust me we've tried it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:01 pm
SierraBT
SierraBT
I came across the holy grail of ignorance.

This was a response to my Mossy thread in the GD.

killernightmares
I laugh at you VERY much. Not only does your "mossy" look like an overdone Airsoft rifle, but the knife you have on there is going to be desicrated by the second shot. Every dumbass knows that shotguns spray even at close range, now if you ONLY shoot slugs you might be okay, but then again you wouldn't need a goddamned bayonette on a shotgun. Youre a #1 class 5 FAIL.
P.S I read the post on the m16 with a bayonette, the only practical use for bayonettes are on black powder single shots. Trust me, when you get an automatic rifle going, you wont need a bayonette.
P.P.S You can't be good at using them because,
1. Theres nowhere to practice unless you have a 100 mile cattle ranch
2. Even if there was a 100 mile cattle ranch, theres nothing to practice ON
3. Even if there was somthing to practice on it wouldn't be moving and it wouldn't have a S.W.A.T shield.

P.P.P.S
My swordmanship, forging, and Martial arts could waste your automatic, gun relying a** anyday.

It gets better from here.

He's baaack! xd

See bold italics.  

Blargety

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:02 pm
Just some moron.
0194D
this collection sucks,
a good collection would be a desert eagle .44 magnum, 9mm, micro tavor assualt rifles {possible for dualing}, 12 gauges, ak47,Beretta 92FS INOX Stainless 9mm 451,Beretta PX4 Storm 9MM.Now thats a COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with douchebaggery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:11 pm
I know it's Hollywood, but I have to. I watched an episode of Law & Order: SVU last night. Some woman was putting a group the size of my hand in a target at 50' with a .50AE Desert Eagle, which she carried for self-defense, and the cops told her that her 14-round magazine was illegal in New York, so she hands the mag over to the cop and slams another one home. Since when does the Desert Eagle have a 14 round mag?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:18 pm
I think I remember seeing that episode, but I all I can remember is someone in an indoor gun range. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:20 pm
OberFeldwebel
I think I remember seeing that episode, but I all I can remember is someone in an indoor gun range. confused
Yeah, and this little 90-pound chit of a girl is controlling that hand-cannon better than I can hold my .22. I kinda suck with it, but that's beside the point.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Blargety
Freak_090
Blargety

M4?

huh??? isn't fully automatic where you hold down the trigger and the weapon fires untill you let off??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 pm
Freak_090
Blargety
Freak_090
Blargety

M4?

huh??? isn't fully automatic where you hold down the trigger and the weapon fires untill you let off??
Yeah, there's a myth that if you put the selector between "Semi" and "Burst", it'll go full auto.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:25 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Blargety
Freak_090
Blargety

M4?

Yeah, there's a myth that if you put the selector between "Semi" and "Burst", it'll go full auto.

OHHhhh... ok, But the M4 has a full-auto mode, so...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Blargety
Freak_090
Blargety

M4?

I don't think so... I thought it was created after they'd phased out automatic service rifles in favor of burst weapons.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OO23OO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Blargety

I don't think so... I thought it was created after they'd phased out automatic service rifles in favor of burst weapons.
I looked it up on world guns.
They make full auto M4s, but they're for special ops.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:08 pm
OO23OO
Fresnel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Blargety

Huh. Maybe I Am Legend wasn't so far off the mark, then.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:51 pm
OO23OO

I thought that was the entire point of the M4, a fully-automatic carbine.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff