Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm
dragontamer363
it looks too psychological and creepy. I think i'm a wuss when it comes to that. i draw the line at zombie shoot-em-up arcade games lol

gotta be even scarier than watching horror films *brr*
Hm...I wonder which is more scarier. They're kind of on the same lvl now that I think about. The graphics are so good now-a-days and the music on those horror games is just like watching movie. But maybe game are worst b/c you're actually controlling that charater like its you.
I love fatal frame! It's such a great suspense and horror game. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm
Oooh!! Creepy!! Someone died in the deli freezer deli area? O_o!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 am
User Image
The graveyard where I live has a story about the Glass Lady
The story is that she died on her wedding day and now wanders the graveyard at night
. . . but the graveyard is closed at night so I can't go see her.

crying

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Ooh! Another spooky story! I like that one. ^_^
They even have a statue to go with it.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:29 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

I took it while I was there, she apparently doesn't come out at in the day crying

The area I live in has lots of stories and it even has it's own version of Ghost Hunters. whee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 pm
MonkeyFen
Moonlight_HuangHou

I took it while I was there, she apparently doesn't come out at in the day crying

The area I live in has lots of stories and it even has it's own version of Ghost Hunters. whee
You mean people around that really hunt ghosts? Cool! That reminds me I said I was going to watch....Taps I think and I forgot. X.X  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm
Oh, what MonkeyFen posted reminded me of something!

Behind my school there is a baseball field, a field owned by this farmer and a small playground. Right by the parking lot for the baseball field is a small grassy area near with a cannon-like thing from some war (forgot) and they put it there as a tribute for some of the people in our town that went. It is said that some of their spirits lurk around it. I went there with some of my friends (I was twelve, one friend was fourteen, one was sixteen, my cousin was fifteen and my other friend was twelve) and we were just walking around at midnight, then we heard this banging on it. It was probably someone playing a prank, though. But yeah, everyone heard it.
I was so freaked out that I won't go there today at midnight or later. It must be day. gonk

We should go back and investigate... three years later... ninja

I can't stand horror films. Not sure why... ever since I was really young I begged my mom not the watch Michael Meyers when I was there, but she did and I used to always have nightmares. Now I just try and stay away from those movies... d:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm
MonkeyFen
I want to go to a hunted place, so I can feel the sprits there . . . and hope they don’t come home with me. gonk

omg.. me too. *takes your hand* lols  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash