Submit

People count!
  +1
View Results

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Flippy happened to notice the sound of Shay's snapped ribs, causing him to imediatly let up on the thrusting. He let go of her and took a step away, looking very horrified at what he had just done, and still worried about her inablity to talk of breathe normally. He glanced around the resturant, desperate for anything that might be of aid. He remembered that Russell was still hanging around in the kitchen. "Hang on Shay!" He leapt over the sales counter and burst through the kitchen door. "RUSSELL! We have an injured girl outside!"

Russell turned his head from a batch of clams to stare curiously at the frantic looking bear. "Yar?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:51 pm
Captain_Clyde
Flippy happened to notice the sound of Shay's snapped ribs, causing him to imediatly let up on the thrusting. He let go of her and took a step away, looking very horrified at what he had just done, and still worried about her inablity to talk of breathe normally. He glanced around the resturant, desperate for anything that might be of aid. He remembered that Russell was still hanging around in the kitchen. "Hang on Shay!" He leapt over the sales counter and burst through the kitchen door. "RUSSELL! We have an injured girl outside!"

Russell turned his head from a batch of clams to stare curiously at the frantic looking bear. "Yar?..."

Before Shay could do any thing else she collapsed. Her breathing stopped, her vision gone, she was now dead.  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Russell followed Flippy in a hurry to see what all the commotion was about. But it was too late. Shay was already dead. Russell began to panic, raising his hand (and hook) to the sides of his head and letting out a scream. Flippy just stared in horror, his body not moving an inch.

"No! How did this happen!? (My resturant is doomed for sure!) Russell thought to himself. He began looking around frantically, searching for any other witnesses to the scene.

Flippy made his way back over to Shay. He closed her eyes and set a napkin over her face. He then stepped away from the corpse and let out a long, sorrowful sigh. This was not his first experience with death. But it was never something he could get use to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Soo.. I guess the rp's over. We can start a new one anytime I would like to rp as splendid or disco bear  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Well... That was sudden. Ok then. Feel free to start up another thread. Or we can just recycle this one and start up another story.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:49 am
Okay :3

The sun is beating down on the beach where Disco Bear is lounging. His speedo was chafing and he was sweaty but that didn't stop him from strutting his stuff. Nearby was Petunia testing the water temperature with her big toe. He got up and started walking towards her adjusting his afro.
As she turned back she saw him and started to run for saftey leaving Disco Bear behind.
"Aw, today's just not my day," He stated adjusting his fro again.  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Haunted - Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:03 pm
(I'll be Mime, kay?)
Mime was practicing how to make balloon animals. He gave a balloon shaped as a horse to Cub. He smiled and waved to Disco Bear. He rode his unicycle straight to him. He gave him a big afro shaped balloon.it looks like a brain..
(I don't have to speak!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:59 pm
Disco Bear smiles and happily takes the balloon. He adjusted his afro once more and handed Mime a quarter. Just as he was handing him the money he had an idea and a smile stretched across his face.
"You don't have a lover right?" He asked Mime, but before Mime could answer DB explained his idea of making Mime a player such as himself.
"What do you think?"  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Haunted - Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:48 am
Mime runs walked away.

(Short, no?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:18 pm
...*shakes head and walks away*  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Haunted - Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:39 am
(Woops, "Mime runs walked away.. it meant to be Mime walked away)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 pm
(can i join and who can i be)  

nostalgicKattunge

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm
gaara184
(can i join and who can i be)

(anyone other than Disco Bear and Mime)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 pm
Hum Halleujah
gaara184