Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 pm
"Dammit."

(are you a student?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:55 pm
(No.) "You See....I Have To Make Sure You Don't Try Eneything.....Just I Case You Try To Kill Me!~^"  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:03 pm
He emerged from the boys shadow in a slow, spiralling motion. "So thisis the new recruit, huh Lady Deep Blood? I admit, he'd be considered an excellent specimen by any Daemon. Hell, I'd be proud to call him son if I wasn't so intolerant of children." His black form seemed to constantly be shifting, like an ebon flame made into a solid shape. His cold, yellow eyes glowed and galred out upon the world, showing no sign of emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:27 pm
(Behold, my character in all his dark glory!!!

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jae/AbyssalEmperor.jpg )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:58 am
DeepBlood Looked At The New Comer. "........Your Leat. Don't Think That I'm The Kind That Will Let You Have Your Way With. I Have No Porblum Killing You Right Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:36 pm
He laughed heartily. "I'd look forward to the challenge, Lady Deep Blood. However, I do not seek conflict just yet. I came to this school to see how evil has progressed over my millenia of slumber. Show me that it has grown strong, elsewise I shan't hesitate to show all of you the full force of the Ancient ways. See you in class... I look forward to your sermonizing, Lady Deep Blood. And you..." He looked at the boy. "I look forward to witnessing your performance." He disappeared.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:57 pm
"I'm hungry again. I guess i'll go.. eat another sstudent or something." Kibai's outline shook, and he passed through a wall into the next room, where a scream and a splatter was heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:12 am
She Smerked And Looked Into The Room. "Finish Up,And Come On. Class Will Begin Soon." She Than Whant To Class.  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:20 pm
He jumped through a nearby students shadow, resurfacing through Deep Blood's shadow. From there, he walked to a desk. "Hmmm... This chair seems far too small and uncomfortable for the likes of anyone. Even lowly mortals cannot possibly enjoy sitting in such things. I must rectify this at once!" He waved his hand. The desk exploded int flame, and a throne of black stone with a large crescent-shaped board swinging around from the side. "Ahhh, much better." He sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:22 pm
Kibai hopped onto his desk next to him, sitting like a dog on the top of the desk.
"Showoff."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:27 pm
"Perhaps the same can be said of your presence upon my desk, young one."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:33 pm
"It's comfier than wood."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:35 pm
He looked upon the other desks with contempt. "A valid point. Perhaps this can be rectified. Did you have any ideas in mind for your perfect chair?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm
"Something so that my claws dont go against the grain, and that I can sit like this on."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:07 pm
"Hmmm... Perhaps something more to the vernacular liking..." He waved his hand over a nearby desk, and it burned away, being replaced by a Lay-Z-Boy and a TV tray.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff