Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"I may not be human but I am a man."
  --Edward Cullen
View Results

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:40 am
I was a little surprised by the price, but I have to have one. So I dropped a few hints to the bf and he said he would get me one for x-mas. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:02 pm
is the wolf charm wood or bronze?  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:32 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have an earring made out of a Swarovski crystal. Cost me $13...
But yeah, I think they might lower the price over time..

Since we're on the topic of Bella's bracelet here. Am I the only one who found it incredibly rude of Edward to give Bella the charm to add to a bracelet Jacob gave her?
Just give her another bracelet with teh charm..or maybe a necklace or something..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait...I thought Edward gave her another bracelet to put on her other wrist. You know, to represent himself. Are you sure that it was actually just a charm for the bracelet Jacob gave her?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm
luckyfelix
KiraLight
I have an earring made out of a Swarovski crystal. Cost me $13...
But yeah, I think they might lower the price over time..

Since we're on the topic of Bella's bracelet here. Am I the only one who found it incredibly rude of Edward to give Bella the charm to add to a bracelet Jacob gave her?
Just give her another bracelet with teh charm..or maybe a necklace or something..

Wait...I thought Edward gave her another bracelet to put on her other wrist. You know, to represent himself. Are you sure that it was actually just a charm for the bracelet Jacob gave her?

Yes. It was just a hand-me-down charm.  

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:22 pm
Ah, thank you for the clarification.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 am
Rosalie L Hale
I bet you could make your own bracelet, if you could find the charms at a store. It wouldn't be too hard to add them to a simple silver chain.
-♥ R.L. Hale ♥-

Tis what I did.  

Loveless in the Twilight

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:50 pm
Would somebody please tell me WHERE to get the bracelet.
I want it so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:35 pm
KiraLight
I don't really want the bracelet..not a bracelet with charms type of guy ^^ But I do want the copper warewolf Charm. It'd make a nice necklace or keychain..

I thought the wolf charm was wooden... *confuzzled*

I'm going to go check...

Ah, screw it, I can;t be bothered to think today... >.<

mizzshy

SesshomarusPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 am
first of all that woldf charm is wooden. jacob made it all by himself! and second. i think edward gave her the bracelet first when she was sleeping over, and than later...at her graduation party jacob gave her the wolf charm to add.and pssh, i wish my boyfriend would buy me it. but im going to have to do it myself. im not waiting until 2009 for him to get a job. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:29 pm
I wasn't expecting the bracelet to look so nice! I really want it now.

Also, as I recall, Jacob gives Bella the bracelet and the wooden charm, then later on Edward says that he thinks it's unfair that everyone but him gets to give her presents, so she agrees that a hand-me-down would be acceptable and he puts the heart charm on the other side of the bracelet.  

digdogs

Captain Loxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:15 pm
What Website?...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items