Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:29 am
Fresnel
Old Lord Brocktree
exploding-waffles
Old Lord Brocktree
I'd just take a rifle and get on a tall building till things calm down, probably.

There are very few places around here, except churches and such, that are easily defendable.

One idea was to get to the top level of a parking garage, then use vehicles and other stuff to barricade the way up.

the problem with that is if zombies find you, your pretty much screwed.
i like the island/canada idea the most.

Keeping a calm head is key. There are several sets of stairs, so the first person through the stairs would have a shotgun or other close range weapon, and move down the stairs.
We in the zombie thread had an idea for midwesterners... they should put a combine harvester in a barn, and board off all entrances, except one. That one leads into the combine. When the zombies come, just fire it up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 am
exploding-waffles
Fresnel
Old Lord Brocktree
exploding-waffles
Old Lord Brocktree
I'd just take a rifle and get on a tall building till things calm down, probably.

There are very few places around here, except churches and such, that are easily defendable.

One idea was to get to the top level of a parking garage, then use vehicles and other stuff to barricade the way up.

Keeping a calm head is key. There are several sets of stairs, so the first person through the stairs would have a shotgun or other close range weapon, and move down the stairs.
We in the zombie thread had an idea for midwesterners... they should put a combine harvester in a barn, and board off all entrances, except one. That one leads into the combine. When the zombies come, just fire it up.

I'm gonna kill you with a hammer.

And that wouldn't work too well since combines would have to be welded on quite a bit.  

Old Lord Brocktree

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
exploding-waffles
Fresnel
Old Lord Brocktree
exploding-waffles
Old Lord Brocktree

And that wouldn't work too well since combines would have to be welded on quite a bit.

then there will be minced zombie everywhere, not good if the disease is airborne  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:32 pm
SBBuckner
Old Lord Brocktree
exploding-waffles
Fresnel
Old Lord Brocktree

then there will be minced zombie everywhere, not good if the disease is airborne

Well in most stories it's either first airborne or not at all.
So this is your best bet.
User Image  

OberFeldwebel

Bottomless Chickenwings

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:06 pm
We totally have a zombie plan!

Between myself and my boyfriend, we have quite the arsenal. He has three large safes full of weapons and ammo. On top of that, he has one of the older Jeeps that can handle off roading and creaming anything in the road.

Not even two miles down the road is a fully stocked gun shop. They even have crossbows and rope! We load up, gather a few like minded friends and head towards the elementary school.

This thing was built back in the early 1900's and is like a fortress. It sits on the highest hill in the area and overlooks miles of surrounding area. They have wrought iron security gates at two of the four entrances. The third door only opens from the inside and the fourth leads down to the boiler room.

There are huge turrets on the roof to keep watch and snipe from. And the bottom floor windows rest above your head, so they are not easily accessible. The school is also near three or four gas stations and mini marts.

And if all that fails, I have a boat and a truck. We load up our arsenal and head for Lake Erie. That leads out to the St. Lawrence River which leads to the ocean. Then we can die there of starvation, cause I sure as hell can't fish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:23 am
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

I'd gear up on weapons, wait for things to die down a bit, then drive an hour or so to get to the coast with fellow survivors, load s**t up on a boat and get the hell out of here.

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Teh Emo Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:03 pm
Im utterly screwed. Im stuck on Long island(N.Y.) and to get off I would pass through a major city. If that works im going to Alaska. Sparcely populated, cold. Perfect to hold out.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff