Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Natalie just stood there she scufed the floor with her shoe she to went to the librar wonderung if Shiya new her secret buy the way she looked at her??she went to her fierst class and sat down at a desk and began to work!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Shiya hoped that noone would come threw the book, because she would be responsable to bring them back. She walked around the forest she had appered in. She looked around, it was the forest out side the varden. This must be where the other person was at, she needed to find them quickly, if they had never been here before. Shiya ran threw the forest, she saw them. It was a small kid, about 7, she walked up. "hello..." she said, standing a little away from him, the kid jumped, "your just part of this stupied dream... this is all a dream..." he said, more to his self. Shiya smiled, "i am afraid not... this is real... you must like this book... " she said walking a bit closer to him. "yes, i like this book, how do you know that?" he said looking up at her. Shiya smiled, "Because of all the books, you came here to this book.. " she looked down at the small kid, "But would you like to get out of here... " The little kid shook his head, "No way! i am staying here... it is much better..." he said. "well it is posable for you to come back..." shiya just wanted to get the kid out of here for right now, so she could close of the portal. the little kid nodded. Shiya handed him a small necklace, it was black and white beads and a shark tooth at the end, "Ok... use this when ever you want to enter or exit the book world, dont let anyone else use it... ok... and promise you wont loose it,or tell anyone about it?" the little kid smiled he put on the necklace, "I promise... and thank you..." shiya smiled. "No problem! now lets get you home..." shiya found the portal, hidden in a tree, the little kid left threw it. Shiya walked around and found a new portal, but she didnt want to use it just yet.  

spaztastic psycho

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:15 am
lupinius was quietly sat in a corner of a classroom. she was rarely in school, and when she was she hated it. everyone was horrible to her calling her names ans all other manner of bullying. she loved what she wore but no one else did. because of her love for maximum ride books she looked like an eraser or wolf person crossed with the avian kids. her small wings seemed to be real and she never removed her wolf arm gloves. she felt lonely cause no one talked to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:51 pm
Zach nodded, then went into the library and took out Eldest. He was deep into the war with Roran against the Empire, when he heard a thud. He walked over. It was Eragon, and it was spread open... Curious, he picked it up. He felt a slight tugging, and soon his being was torn and he was sucked in...  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Someone fell out of the portal, slaming right into her. she fell backwards, slaming into the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm
As Walt saw the guy get pulled into the book, he was a little cautious. But, he didn't fear the unexplained. Unlike most people, he enjoyed things that no one else believed in. Zombies, ghosts, aliens, or even new things he had never heard of. Like a book kidnapping people. He stepped closer. He didn't want to get sucked in. Not until he looked more into the subject and figured out how it worked. But sometimes to find out, you half to dive in. But, Gha. He just wasn't sure. So, he stood there. And looked at the book. Only two steps closer then he was before.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:55 pm
Zach noticed he was on top of Shiya, and blushing furiously, he got up, saying apologies in English, Japanese, AND Greek. He noticed a ring was placed on his right middle finger... The metal was silver and the gem was a vibrant opal...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:01 pm
Shiya, still bright red, noticed something, "How did you get here!" she asked suddenly looking at him, "I can tell that you at least have never been into a book bef-" she stoped, "You came threw Eragon.. the one i droped!"  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Zach was still blushing... "Yeah... I was going to put it away, but it sucked me in... You know what's with this ring?" He held up his right hand and pointed to the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:12 pm
Shiya looked at him, " Well, it is what will let you get in and out of the books you visit..." she said. Her face had a dull flush to it. She pulled off her necklace and held it up, ingraved in gold letters, was the word Eragon. She looked at him, "You will find that when someone enters, it will let you know to.. it just tells you what book," she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Walt moved closer to the book. But then he stepped back. He thought he should look up book abductions. He went over to the counter and got on the computer while no one was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:25 pm
Zachary nodded. "Make sense. Well, now it does." He laughed a little. "While we're here, time to do some hunting." He broke a branch off a tree and took out a concealed knife. He started carving it.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Walt started searching for lore in books taking people. He had trouble finding anything on it. (Mind you I'm really doing this only at home.) After only a little searching, he went back to the isle where the book is on the floor and sat next to it when he saw a teacher coming. Skipping class, he couldn't be caught by one of the staff members.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:45 pm
Once he was finished, he tied a string to it with his shoelace. He grinned. "Read that in Hatchet. Who knew I might use it someday." He then fashioned arrows, making the tips spiraled.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:57 pm
Shiya started laughing. "you just spent your time making that when with that ring you can do things like that..." she tighted her hand around her necklace. She walked to a tree and pulled down a bow. It had desings everywhere.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff