Hi newbie.
View Results

handsome madeline

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:41 am
Well, in Eclipse, Jacob gets bitten.
A few times.
They just get sick.
Carlisle tells Jacob he should be fine in a few days.
Jakey gets bedridden.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:44 am
hmmm if Jacob was turned into a vampire, I think that would create even more problems cuz Bella already chose Edward (YAY!) heart  

Chokolate Thief

Twilight_Lover_22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 pm
I think that the vampire poison would cancel out the werwolf gene and the werwolf would become human exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:09 pm
id say the vampire would "die"  

Enhydra lutris

Electric Snowball

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:14 pm
think they would die, they are mortal enemies after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:16 am
Twilight Scribe
Kittycharm
I guess you're right...but if a vampire did bite the werewolf, but the werewolf person would still be in his human form, then wouldn't that person still become a vampire? I think the blood of a werewolf is only strong enough to protect themself from the venom if that person was still in wolf form...

I'm inclined to agree to you. I think they only have an immunity to vampire venom when they're in their wolf form; there's another thing I believe, but I'm not going to share it because I'd like to keep my life for as long as I can; and death by fangirl doesn't really appeal to me.

Twilight.

But what vampire could get close enough to a werewolf?
Okay so sure one of the Cullens MAYBE could beut the werewolves wil never trust them fully enough and would faze too fast.

Rainbow Keekee

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:09 am
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what a cliffhanger! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:21 am
well, werewolves have a supper hot temperatures so what if there temperature just burned off the venom???  

Cattie-Brie14

Her Sinful Fantasies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm
I think that the Werewolf has probably got an immune chemical in his body against there venom. =s Just a thought..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:43 pm
Rainbow Keekee
Twilight Scribe
Kittycharm
I guess you're right...but if a vampire did bite the werewolf, but the werewolf person would still be in his human form, then wouldn't that person still become a vampire? I think the blood of a werewolf is only strong enough to protect themself from the venom if that person was still in wolf form...

I'm inclined to agree to you. I think they only have an immunity to vampire venom when they're in their wolf form; there's another thing I believe, but I'm not going to share it because I'd like to keep my life for as long as I can; and death by fangirl doesn't really appeal to me.

Twilight.

But what vampire could get close enough to a werewolf?
Okay so sure one of the Cullens MAYBE could beut the werewolves wil never trust them fully enough and would faze too fast.

*laughing maniacally* Well... you should join those of us over at twilight_slash! We love vampire/werewolf there! Most popular pairing is Jacob/Edward! XD  

Twilight Scribe

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm
I don't think so lol!
But who knows... weird combination because warewolves hate the smell of vampires and vampires hate the smell of warewolves  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:35 am
it would be a hybred.  

Aradia_Dasiana

the NRC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:55 pm
well ya I dont think that a vampire would want to bite a werewolf... but if it happened I dont think it would do anything because the werewolfs have the quilette blood in them so... and it would heal fast as do cuts on werewolfs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:11 pm

The same thing that happens in Underworld.

Velvet Kevorkian

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:13 pm
I had a dream about that once....
But I really have NO idea!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items