Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
....And the story continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:35 pm
((gah, sorry about late reply don't killz meh.))

Jacob frowned. "Well, it wasn't the greatest thing to get in the mail..it was like you were saying you didn't want me as a friend." He hopped in the Rabbit and when bella was seated and buckled, he drove them to his house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edward drove home, and sat at the piano, trying to buy himself for a few hours, but ended up so into his playing that time went by rapidly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:12 pm
"Well I thought that you just might want to come. Will you come?" Bella said hopefully  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 pm
Jacob was silent before replying. "where is it?" He wanted to go, but if the vampires were going to be around, then he was reluctant to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:27 am
Bella heard the reluctance in Jacob's voice. "Its at the cathedral over by the school. You don't have to come alone. You could bring the entire pack if you want to, I don't care." She said hopping if Jacob had a few of his 'brothers' it would be easier for him. She wouldn't care if he brought the whole reservation as long as he would be there.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:35 am
Jacob thought about it for a minute and replied," I'll see what Sam thinks. Because really it's not up to me if I can go..I'll be there if a can bells."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:17 pm
"He shouldn't be able to control every single moment of your life, yet alone your personal one. Its not fair. But I'm glad that if you can you'll be there." Bella smiled.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:09 am
"It's the way the pack works, bella. It's not something you can understand..But I guess I can try to be there..even though you're marrying a bloodsucking leech.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:22 pm
Bella's temper flared momentarily. "I thought we were past the whole leech, dog thing. You know it bugs me."  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:07 am
Jacob looked down. "Sorry Bella, force of habit.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:41 pm
"So what are we going to do today?" Bella asked lightening the mood.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:00 am
Jacob feigned innocence. "Oh I don't know, whatever you want to, I guess.." He knew Bella was somewhat bad with directions if she wasn't driving, and was taking her to where they rode the motorcycles. They hadn't done that in a while, since she was with Edward, sohe figured it would be something different.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:50 pm
Bella didn't understand until he turned onto the dirt road. She smiled. "Well this is new. We better be careful if I hurt myself Edward will blame you." She continued to smile.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:54 pm
"Hey can blame me all he wants, its not like he can hurt me..And anyway, you're not going to get hurt, right?...then again, this is YOU we're talking about Bella." He drove them farther down the road and stopped the Rabbit, getting out and streching.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:56 pm
"No really? I thought we were talking about Angela." Bella added sarcastically. "You know me no promises. I'm surprised you haven't sold it yet."  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:34 am
"Like I said before, Bella- it's not mine to sell. It's yours." He smirked. "And anyway, who will be my riding buddy?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff