Reply Zombies. Seriously.
Weapons for the Zombie Invasion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatever_desu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 pm
the spas 12 will always be my weapon of choice against zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:14 am
whatever_desu
the spas 12 will always be my weapon of choice against zombies.
Do you have one already? Because if you don't then good luck getting one.  

OO23OO

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:40 am
This is my BOOMSTICK!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 pm
ok with some of the guns if not all im not sure on all models but they would be cool yes but not practical. one actually finding a jackhammer would be hard to do. two shotguns my be impracticall against zombies because they spread and do not work well at long range.

o and to the author of the thread y are u stalking me?  

bloodclaw_anthony

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Realistically?

Ruger 10/22 - 10-round rotary magazine and 25-round banana magazine

Beretta 96D - 11-round magazine

Glock 81 Field Knife (Make a kB! joke and I'll kill you)

Hatchet

Ideally?

AR-15 - Five +1 twenty or thirty-round magazines, scope

Springfied XD (.45 ACP) - Three +1 whatever-round magazines, tactical light

Browning Buck Mark (.22 LR) - Two whatever-round magazines

Malaysian Kukri Machete

Hatchet

And I'd prefer to be with a small group of people equipped with different main weapons like long-range hunting rifles and shotguns.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:40 pm
commisar_anthony
ok with some of the guns if not all im not sure on all models but they would be cool yes but not practical. one actually finding a jackhammer would be hard to do. two shotguns my be impracticall against zombies because they spread and do not work well at long range.

o and to the author of the thread y are u stalking me?

Learn to type like a grown up.

And that's the point of a shotgun, it's meant for use up close. I'd rather have a gun that I can use in close, than a gun that can kill from overa mile away, but I can't do s**t from fifteen feet.  

Old Lord Brocktree

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 pm
ArmasTermin
10, just like every other .22 on the market. Damn .22s.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:57 pm
Fresnel
ArmasTermin

10? Seriously? WTF? I know they could fit twenty rounds into a .22's magazine. But why? there's no capacity bans going on right now and .22s are so small you could fit 20 into a pistol mag if you wanted, if not more...  

ArmasTermin

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:27 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
ArmasTermin

10? Seriously? WTF? I know they could fit twenty rounds into a .22's magazine. But why? there's no capacity bans going on right now and .22s are so small you could fit 20 into a pistol mag if you wanted, if not more...

My guess is it's because there isn't that much of a demand.

But the rugers have a 15 round mag, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:37 pm
If I could, I would take a 9mm SMG, preferably an MP5, because the 9mm is light and would be able to carry more, good against unarmored targets and the most common round in the world. And for CQC, a AA12 because of sheer firepower (I know that I'm not going to get one, but most of our ideas are unrealistic anyways)
Sidearm, I'd take a 5-7, a Beretta, a 1911 or something else that's good and chambered for .45 ACP, or a USP chambered for .40 SW
or this for 2-3 zombies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd carry a short rifle like an M4 or something that size for longer distance
I know that I can't carry all of this, but I'd hide the AA12 and return to get it after I make a base, or have a companion carry it.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:18 am
I have my SKS so far and that's it.

Ammo isn't exactly common, but it's not as likely to get used up as some of the more common rounds(everyone is going to grab 5.56, .308, .30-06 and 12.ga as well as 9mm and .45ACP and then neglect most of the other calibers because they're not as commonly used). It's more than accurate enough and reliable enough for me.

Next comes a handgun in 7.62x25 or .32  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:22 am
SBBuckner
If I could, I would take a 9mm SMG, preferably an MP5, because the 9mm is light and would be able to carry more, good against unarmored targets and the most common round in the world.

The MP5 is a hunk of over-hyped junk. It's heavy for an SMG, hard to fix and is the length of a collapsed AR-14 in M4 configuration. Why would someone bother with it? Even the special forces are abandoning it for the M4 and M4 SOPMOD. H&K are awful to deal with as far as customer service and getting parts for when an MP5 breaks is almost impossible(and they break a lot).

And 9mm is NOT the most common round in the world. Not by a longshot. .22 is. And if you're only talking about "fighting calibers", then .30-06 is.  

lazycommie

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:42 am
lazycommie
SBBuckner
If I could, I would take a 9mm SMG, preferably an MP5, because the 9mm is light and would be able to carry more, good against unarmored targets and the most common round in the world.

The MP5 is a hunk of over-hyped junk. It's heavy for an SMG, hard to fix and is the length of a collapsed AR-14 in M4 configuration. Why would someone bother with it? Even the special forces are abandoning it for the M4 and M4 SOPMOD. H&K are awful to deal with as far as customer service and getting parts for when an MP5 breaks is almost impossible(and they break a lot).

And 9mm is NOT the most common round in the world. Not by a longshot. .22 is. And if you're only talking about "fighting calibers", then .30-06 is.

WRONG!

the MP5 is a wonderful gun that is used by many countries for tactical and police operations.

And 9mm is the most common combat caliber in the world, simply because every country seems to use it in one form or another.

Do some research before you speak, and leave your uninformed crap at the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:24 am
Old Lord Brocktree
lazycommie
SBBuckner

WRONG!

the MP5 is a wonderful gun that is used by many countries for tactical and police operations.

And 9mm is the most common combat caliber in the world, simply because every country seems to use it in one form or another.

Do some research before you speak, and leave your uninformed crap at the door.

It is plentiful in the militaries of the world(the MP5), but very overhyped. Nations all over the world are ditching it because H&K does not back up their products very well at all. It is excessively heavy for a sub gun(it weighs more than some light rifles), excessively long in standard configuration and has piss poor sights.

Do some research before you speak. Perhaps look at more than shows like "future weapons" which are full of malarkey. Looking at the schematic is a good place to start. Maybe looking at the specifications for it too.

As for the 9mm being the most common. Not even close. It is the most common handgun caliber in the world today, but not the most common caliber in general. That honor gos to the .22lr. More .22 caliber rounds are produced per year than any other. More firearms use it than any other and it's used more than any other round.  

lazycommie

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 am
If you have trouble with the MP5's sights then you must be a blind retard. They, along with the G3, are my favorite sights.
Ecessive weight? If you make a gun out of paper(Skoprion) the accuracy is bad because the recoil will throw the gun around. The weight of the MP5 is almost perfect.

Have you ever actually fired one? It feels natural and lines itself up when you bring it to your shoulder. You can hit almost anything at a reasonable distance in single shot mode. I've never fired it in full auto simply because I don't want to.

Also: The .22 may be prominent in the US because we are the most gun friendly country in the world, but almost every other country in the world has a regulated system of control. So the only weaponry in most of those is coming straight out of the army or police forces, and as such they are functioning calibers. The .22 is a range gun, any other use is a waste, short of small game.

And if you want to be specific on most common caliber, then more than likely the AK calibers have been the most produced, because there are like, 70 million rifles, each can fire around 600 rounds per minute, and you have to have enough ammo to sustain an army, and almost any country that can make ammo makes it for the AK since many countries still use an AK clone.

Another thing. Some MP5s may be as long as a collapsed M4, but big ******** deal. Quit bitching about that. They make them with collapsable stocks, folding stocks, some even without stocks. Size isn;t that major.

There are plenty of tiny SMGs, Skorpion, BMP15, MAS49

Note: I don't include south america to almost anything I say, because each individual country is so small, and all are almost constantly at war with each other it's next to impossible to keep track, kind of like Africa, but no one cares about Africa.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff