Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 pm
"Listen, Toyu. Don't focus on winning; focus on surviving. Killing an opponent here is a disqualification, but to get out fully functional and able to live life through you have to concentrate, and try to keep all damage to yourself to a minimum." They were now all out on the arena now, and the crowd cheered from all sides. A scrawny man in a tuxedo came up to the contestants with a box. "Everybody draw a ball, and the numbers will decide the matches.

Yvan pulled one out. "Hmmm... 13."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:04 am
Slightly overwhelmed, Toyu replied to the Namekian first. "Um, that's usually my strategy." he said, then turned to Kibai. "Uh, I'm an elf, but that's about it." He drew a ball, getting his lucky number, nine. Toyu had decided not to tell Kibai about having stronger senses through wind, just incase he lived long enough ot fight him.

Taylor, who had left the three to join the crowds, was at the edge of the arena, waving just to get their attention. "Yeah, I probably have a better chance than him, but there was no way I'd sign that paper!" she yelled at them over the roar of the crowd, grinning.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:13 am
"11." Kibai looked down, towards the stone tiles.
"Mine, unfortunateley, is a deadly power. But I'll reveal it when it comes to that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm
(Hmmm... If only more people would join so we could have more contestants.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Toyu turned to Kibai a slightly confused look on his face. "Would you be able to use it? Like would using powers be against the rules? This is a martial arts tournament." he wondered, asking both Kibai and the Namekian.

Upset that she couldn't hear them from where she was, Taylor sat down in her seat and crossed her arms, even the there was no trace of anger upon her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:19 pm
"As long as the target doesn't die. But believe me, I seen plenty of people come out of this thing with 1st degree burns. Sometimes death is better by comparison. Also, no weapons are allowed."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:10 pm
Kibai looked at Toyu and held up his left hand. It glowed red for a moment then grew, his fingernails turning into long claws. He grabbed an Iron bar near them, and it melted to his touch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Toyu stared at his hand for a moment, appalled, and glanced briefly at Kibai, the smell of the melting iron stinging his nose. Then he held his own hand up just below shoulder level, and clenched into a fist, looking up at Kibai. "I'll just have to work that much harder to win against you." he said confidently, almost one-hundred percent sure he stood a chance.

Less appalled, but still surprised, Taylor leaned back in her seat, her arms crossed loosely over her stomach with one hand holding her chin, and bit her cheek thoughtfully. So that's what he has... Toyu might actually have a chance, if that's it. she realized calmly, and waited for the tournament to start.  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:46 pm
Nightmare walks up to the sign up sheet, she wrote her information and looked around "hmm, this should be fun" she muttered and smiles, she walks across to where the group of people were talking, she smelled melted iron and looked around strange she whispered and picked out a number "hmm number 8" she looks at the group again "hello"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:53 pm
"Hello."

(Hello indeed. It's been awhile... Angel.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:56 pm
(lolz i kno, havent been on in a long time, been so busy it sux miss me? lolz jk)

Nightmare smiles "nice to meet you all, im sure we will have fun...." she tosses up something but it just shines and disapears "wont we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:30 pm
((Please capitalize your sentences, just to be literate.))

Toyu watched the thing in the air for the brief second it was there, then shifted his gaze down to the girl. "Sure." he answered, his mind's attention turned towards a different question; When was the tournament starting? Toyu shifted uncomfortably infront of the big crowds surrounding the arena.  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:36 pm
((My bad ^_^))

Nightmare smiles and looks around the arena "hmm, should start in a bit." She turns back towards them "well i will see all of you out on the field." Nightmare waves and walks off to go mingle with the other contestants.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:04 pm
(ONEE-SAN!! *glompificates*)
Kibai is already outside, standing by a tree. His hands both grew into claws, and he vanished. He reappeared a few feet in front of the tree, and it split inot thousands of flaming pieces. He closed his eyes, and the claws formed one blade per hand, and dropped to the ground, still connected to him by a chain on his wrist. He spun and thrust the blades, making a flaming inferno around him, turning the pieces of tree into ash.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:07 pm
Nightmare sniffs the air, an odd smell forming, she looks around wondering where it might have come from. Eventually she just shrugged and walked over to a nearby wall and leaned against it, closing her eyes and crossing her arms, listening to all of the sounds nearby  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff