Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedNeckJuggernaut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:27 pm
exploding-waffles
Drako1413
ArmasTermin
Drako1413
I've been saving for a Barrett M82A1 or this Desert Eagle set I found at the magnum research website It includes one Desert Eagle three 10 in barrels one in 357magum one in 44magnum ane of course the big 50A.E. and it also includes the 6 in barrels as well in the 3 calibers

If I were you I'd keep that a secret around here.

And why may I ask do you say that???

its generally believed that the deagle = fail.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:35 am
Drako1413
exploding-waffles
Drako1413
ArmasTermin
Drako1413
I've been saving for a Barrett M82A1 or this Desert Eagle set I found at the magnum research website It includes one Desert Eagle three 10 in barrels one in 357magum one in 44magnum ane of course the big 50A.E. and it also includes the 6 in barrels as well in the 3 calibers

Do you care about the solidity of your wrists?  

lance vahari

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm
anyone know about the legalites of owning a javelin ATGM?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:10 pm
exploding-waffles

I'm guessing one would have to be a member of a government actively friendly to the US in order to qualify for shipments of a handy tool like that. It never hurts to claim you support the war against terrorism, and you'll need to take out their armored vehicles in a decisive and sudden manner.

Though I imagine, that someplace on Earth, there must be a black market where one can buy such things with enough cash and no questions asked.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

RedNeckJuggernaut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:45 pm
boogiemonster
Drako1413
exploding-waffles
Drako1413
ArmasTermin
Drako1413

Do you care about the solidity of your wrists?

dude my wrists are bigger then soda cans  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:23 am
exploding-waffles

its generally believed that the DEagle = fail.

We disown the DEagle for the fact that it is given way too much publicity by movies, in which it is portrayed inaccurately. But, its Hollywood, I don't expect a whole lot from them anyways. That, and the fact that it is nothing more than an "Israeli Hand-Cannon", equal a helluva-a-lot of gun noobs who think they know everything to like it.

personally, I think it would be nice to have one simply to mess with, but other than that, it is just about useless.

(except as a club.)  

Freak_090
Captain

Barru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:13 am
Freak_090
exploding-waffles

We disown the DEagle for the fact that it is given way too much publicity by movies, in which it is portrayed inaccurately. But, its Hollywood, I don't expect a whole lot from them anyways. That, and the fact that it is nothing more than an "Israeli Hand-Cannon", equal a helluva-a-lot of gun noobs who think they know everything to like it.

personally, I think it would be nice to have one simply to mess with, but other than that, it is just about useless.

(except as a club.)

That and the barking of a .50 AE round is enough to make Terminator crap his pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 am
I'm looking at getting an AR-15 for my 16th birthday (in March). Anyone got suggestions to buy one/build one for around $800?  

uryu ishida

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:14 am
Floyd
exploding-waffles

I'm guessing one would have to be a member of a government actively friendly to the US in order to qualify for shipments of a handy tool like that. It never hurts to claim you support the war against terrorism, and you'll need to take out their armored vehicles in a decisive and sudden manner.

Though I imagine, that someplace on Earth, there must be a black market where one can buy such things with enough cash and no questions asked.

vacation time!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 pm
uryu ishida
I'm looking at getting an AR-15 for my 16th birthday (in March). Anyone got suggestions to buy one/build one for around $800?

DPMSinc.com

they got what you need....

the cheapest they have is a full parts Kit for a 20" rifle that goes for about $710

a fully assembled rifle will cost you a another hundred, besides, if you assemble it yourself, you would learn how to break it down and reassemble for cleaning...  

Freak_090
Captain

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:09 pm
Freak_090
exploding-waffles

(except as a club.)

I heard that if you grip it correctly, it can be fired more rapidly than if you hold it like a 9mm pistol. I read it before tyring to find a link.

EDIT: Couldn't find the link. But if I remember correctly, you grip it tight with both hands, pull back with your gripping hand, and pull down forward with your supporting hand. Does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:20 pm
bob-the-master-ninja
ArmasTermin
bob-the-master-ninja
Once I'm 21, I'm getting a Beretta 92F, or a FN Five-SeveN, if possible.
Then, I'm getting a consealed weapon permit.

Thos Five-seveNs go for about $900 and up new and ammo is scarce, you know. I wouldn't recommend it for a first pistol.

Then again, with the (D)ykes running around, you never know how long you can get things like that...

At least its less expensive than I thought it would be...
Those or a Colt 1911

Has anyone here fired the 5-7?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:14 pm
Freak_090
uryu ishida

DPMSinc.com

the cheapest they have is a full parts Kit for a 20" rifle that goes for about $710

a fully assembled rifle will cost you a another hundred, besides, if you assemble it yourself, you would learn how to break it down and reassemble for cleaning...
What would a 16in go for on average?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm
uryu ishida
Freak_090
uryu ishida

DPMSinc.com

What would a 16in go for on average?

$800 to 815 for a basic model....

Complete rifle catalouge I think the "Pantherâ„¢ Carbine A2" or the "Pantherâ„¢ Classic 16"" is what you are looking for.

However, their cheapest is the Lite 16" but it does NOT have an adjustable rear sight....  

Freak_090
Captain

Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas