Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Forum RP coming soon. Seeking players now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Senshi's parents were....
  The Gods of mythology
  Another idea you have (please post it)
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:15 pm
m'kay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:28 pm
Yes. once each little peice is ut together and evryone agrees on a decent story, we can start to plan everything out...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 pm
nevermind  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:23 pm
Of course I still want to RP!! As Pluto, and Venus if possible. Even Luna again if you want.  

LadyShizuka

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:51 pm
Well, Personally I'd like to start the plot with like the year or so before they leave to the Earth.

I wouldn't include Galaxia, or the Starlights or anyone beyond the SuperS Novels because it would be -too- many characters in need of filling.

I think we should stick with:

Serenity (I would've preferred to start her off as a princess first..)

*insert the future parents of the original Senshi.*

Pluto-as a child. <- Why should she be there pre-Silver Millennium? Well she's the oldest out of all of them and is the daughter of an actual god. (At least that's what the Manga translates it to.) And we don't know exactly how old she really was when she was charged with the duty of watching the Time Gate.

She appears to be fourteen or thirteen, but could've been much older.

Why do I think a year or so before they actually leave for our Sol System?

Well it'll give us time to feel out the characters we have. Give us a time to flesh them out a little. Make up rivalries, friends, family lineages and all that.

I think, to simplify it all, they could all be (the soon to be royals of the planets in our Solar System) from one planet.

*Insert random Planet name*

Each soon to be Royal (and not so...Royal) can be from different Houses.

The House of (Insert Mythology god/goddess of Moon):

Serenity's family.

The House of (Insert Mythology God/goddess of Mercury)

And so on and so forth- that is if the players want that.

I'm thinking some that eventually become the Kings and Queens of the planets shouldn't be royalty at all but loyal servants or something like that.

Yeah...this doesn't have Serenity as a princess of the planet. >.o; I thought that was too obvious and a tad cliche

Sooo... I think that the said ruler of the planet was once good but became corrupted and was getting power from an unknown source that would cause them to leave

What do you think?

(Only suggesting these things)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 am
Well, This sounds just a little like my original idea. We know that all of the planets except Earth are uninhabitable and always have been, right? How then can people live on them for there to be a Senshi to protect them? My explainantion is high technology allowed for colonies for other planets in the galaxy to use the planet's resources to build bases with self-contained cities and all that good stuff. Earth was considered a paradise of a world even by galactic standards. The reason why I use Gods form mythology is because it would make sense for the era in question. Ancient Humans were superstitious and highly religious, believing in gods and goddesses out of their ignorance of the science of things. Seeing a highly advanced civilisation come out of the sky right before your eyes back then must make you think what? They must be gods! Espescially the Senshi, as they have superpowers without the use of technology.

Now, in Greek mythilogy, the gods and goddesses all had very Human personalities. They had strengths and weaknesses just like anyone. Therefore, they were ideal for the main storyline. I used other mythologies to help populate the galaxy and explain some of the little things, like why Sailor Mars looks Asian but is clearly decended from the War God, Ares (Mars in Roman). My explaination is that there was an intermarriage between a caucasian-looking race of Humans and an Asian-looking race of Humans (Greek and Shinto mythology respectively). This can also help explain how in her current existance she is a miko at Hikawa Shrine.

So...... getting back to the subject, We can have Serenity still a princess even after Silver Millennium was build and then have her married to some bishie blonde dude who either leaves or (for added drama) dies. I'd rather have this guy die a hero... perhaps in a war. The Dead Moon was considered a threat back then and even though it was Serenity who sealed Nehellania in a mirror, The Dead Moon Queen DID have an army of lemures, so let's throw in a war of somekind with casualites... namely Princess Serenity's father. We can use the Knights we were using in the previous RP as well.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:04 am
*Has had some ideas thrown at her when asking a question....*

I wouldn't and suggest -not- using Greek and Roman. I would, however, suggest using -others- because there's MORE to Earth Mythology than Greek and Roman.

I would suggest also that it's BC. The Babylonian era to be specific- no more like before that. A lot before. Mostly because of the loss of knowledge and a gap around there.

Not to mention Ancient humans may seem Superstitious and such to us- humans of the 'modern' era, but they were geniuses in their time and day. They had science, only they didn't call it Science. It's called Alchemy and other things. They have laid the ground work for us to have what we have. The Mythological palace of Babylonia was rumored to have hanging Gardens.

How is that not science of some sort? To create and form irrigations up there.

But yes...off topic.

I think it's the fact that the Senshi is -there- that they can live. And from what I've seen they didn't live on the planets themselves but in the castles on their 'moons'.
Like for Saturn- her home would be on Titan. I think with the lost of the senshi the planets become uninhabitable. (Eh..or moons whatever).

Bleh, Why does he have to be blonde? Why not have pink hair? P.Serenity had white hair and blue eyes. Her mother had Lavender-ish hair and blue eyes.

And because of a recent conversation I looked over that scene again, she might have not have had a father in the first place.

Also I wouldn't have it like that- you know premade races and such because we don't know who all were there. I mean look at Pluto- Manga. She's dark. Also, Mars isn't Shinto. When Mars was Reincarnated as Rei Hino she than became a Shinto Priestess. Because it ran in her family of Present Day Earth.

I also wouldn't use the Nehellenia in such a way. -.-; She might have had an army of Lemures but what makes you think she used them?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:35 pm
Rei Torano
*Has had some ideas thrown at her when asking a question....*

I wouldn't and suggest -not- using Greek and Roman. I would, however, suggest using -others- because there's MORE to Earth Mythology than Greek and Roman.

I would suggest also that it's BC. The Babylonian era to be specific- no more like before that. A lot before. Mostly because of the loss of knowledge and a gap around there.

Not to mention Ancient humans may seem Superstitious and such to us- humans of the 'modern' era, but they were geniuses in their time and day. They had science, only they didn't call it Science. It's called Alchemy and other things. They have laid the ground work for us to have what we have. The Mythological palace of Babylonia was rumored to have hanging Gardens.

How is that not science of some sort? To create and form irrigations up there.

But yes...off topic.

I think it's the fact that the Senshi is -there- that they can live. And from what I've seen they didn't live on the planets themselves but in the castles on their 'moons'.
Like for Saturn- her home would be on Titan. I think with the lost of the senshi the planets become uninhabitable. (Eh..or moons whatever).

Bleh, Why does he have to be blonde? Why not have pink hair? P.Serenity had white hair and blue eyes. Her mother had Lavender-ish hair and blue eyes.

And because of a recent conversation I looked over that scene again, she might have not have had a father in the first place.

Also I wouldn't have it like that- you know premade races and such because we don't know who all were there. I mean look at Pluto- Manga. She's dark. Also, Mars isn't Shinto. When Mars was Reincarnated as Rei Hino she than became a Shinto Priestess. Because it ran in her family of Present Day Earth.

I also wouldn't use the Nehellenia in such a way. -.-; She might have had an army of Lemures but what makes you think she used them?

Yeah but Greek and Roman could actually get their names from the sailor's family ...like Venus' mother would be Aphrodite and the earth could kinda worship her. (kinda) Serenity might not have a father, but we assume she does because of the whole man and woman thing. I've always thought him to be of the sun and named Apollo (again with Greek/Roman names, it just sounds better to me)  

LadyShizuka

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 pm
Not really, there was a thing with Wonderwoman, Princess Diana. Her mother created her out of clay. I think something similar might have happened to P. Serenity , might have been created such a way. Because Guardian Cosmos only makes Comments about Q. Serenity appearing at the Cauldron with "A star's empty shell".

I know, but still, it would be more interesting if some of them didn't have it. Because it's extremely predictable. It would probably be better if - if we did do that whole 'She has a daddy' deal than how about putting a spin on it? Make him a thief or something.

'especially if we're going way before the Silver Millennium we know.

Still wouldn't make Q. Serenity a Princess.

Then again, I would make everything harder on whoever plays Q. Serenity no matter which way it goes.

(I can't think of her as benevolent. )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Well, I had thought of how Saturn would have a settlement, but I have also seen Star wars and the concept of a floating city in the clouds doesn't seem all that far-featched.... Aaaaaanyways.... We'll set the time-period later. Exactly what sort of story are we aiming for? Romance? Action?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:52 am
Actually it's in the Manga. You see the floating Castles.

I'm thinking more adventure with a dash of romance. (Isn't big on romance)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:19 am
YOU!

YES YOU! Sitting there.

YOU WILL JOIN!  

lightsenshi

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:14 am
One of us... One of us...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 pm
hmm so when are we going to put the plans to paper to make it official?  

LadyShizuka

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:56 am
*Shrugs* who knows. I didn't even think we agreed to a good time line...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff