10%
 10%  [ 15 ]
Other...
49%
 49%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 140

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:16 pm
I have no idea what the dude's name is but. . . the guy with the sunglasses. The one who shows up durring the Itachi bit and blurts out Mr. Ultimate Uchiha's return while Sasuke is in the room. xp Now THAT is someone who needs to go back to ninja tech.

And Iruka is not a pansy. How can you call someone a pansy after they get a giant freakin' shuriken in the back, yank it out, and then pitch it back at the dude who threw it?
Sure he doesn't fight much but he's a grade school teacher! His job is to teach little kids, not beat stuff up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:18 pm
CrabappleRed
I have no idea what the dude's name is but. . . the guy with the sunglasses. The one who shows up durring the Itachi bit and blurts out Mr. Ultimate Uchiha's return while Sasuke is in the room. xp Now THAT is someone who needs to go back to ninja tech.

And Iruka is not a pansy. How can you call someone a pansy after they get a giant freakin' shuriken in the back, yank it out, and then pitch it back at the dude who threw it?
Sure he doesn't fight much but he's a grade school teacher! His job is to teach little kids, not beat stuff up.

yup.... he teaches children to beat stuff up.... xd  

Deep Despair

Neekroo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:20 pm
Uchiha Yoko
Rock Lee is one of the nicest guy i have seen in Naruto. i admired his attidude of never give up and he is very kind and hardworking. i can never imagine anyone not liking him. well, everyone is different, and i respect that.

Yay! I love Rock Lee, too! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:15 pm
i had to go for kankuro, i dont like his pajama suit or watever, and i dont like his puppet technique  

Victim_Of_Reality

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:54 pm
The worst male nin in terms of skills id have to say is ( I dont know his name) but the one that was konohamarus personal trainer. even konohamaru could beat him with sexy no justu

- Im not saying that 3rd hokage is a bad ninja by this even thoogh he loses to it also

- My least favorite character is sasuke because he has becom such a b*****d. before he got the cursed seal he was pretty cool but now hes just a loser. Especially because of the way he breaks Zaku's arms. not that i like zaku but that was just so not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:31 pm
I dont know in terms of skill who is worst, they are all unique. In terms of attitude Sasuke is probably the worst. He never focuses on his own powers and focuses on Naruto or his brother's strengths.

Anyone that says Kakashi is the worst--Beware.. All the fangirls will kill you  

Cim26

metalacid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:30 pm
Lee and guy *is that how you spell it* are the worst people.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:35 pm
Kalmarkid91
konohamaru! razz

i agree....hes so annoying... stare  

Vyedr Zeh

FreezeFlame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:38 pm
Konohamaru and Udon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:21 pm
You actually can't say that Konohamaru is the worst ninja because:
a) he's just a kid
b) he still hasn't pasted the Academy yet, so hes not a ninja. stare
We havn't actually seen Iruka's (true) fighting ability yet so don't bash him.
Haku is a male. Just very feminin (If that makes sense...). Sasuke (the top genin) couldn't beat him.
Yay!!!
However, I do think Chouji is a psyco... and I hate Sasuke's attitude... and Naruto is really stupid at times... Shikamaru is a bit lazy... Jiraya is a psyco aswell.
I've also noticed that Neji hasn't been put up on the polls. (This could be
becaus he rocks... xd )  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

timberwolf12s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:41 am
the worst male ninjas in the history of males, ninjas or male ninjas have to be without question the rain ninjas that entered the chunin exam and trapped team 7 in a ginjitsu and had team 7 giftwrapped more or less and still couldnt beat them.

later (eps 104-108 i think) the same team of ninjas attemped another assult on team 7 and once again due to being complete morons failed dispite having the advantages of surprise, being in a ship on open water (their jitsus are strongest in water), having more fire power, and in general had everything in their favor, still failed due to lack of effort, skill, and intelligent use of their weapons.

Rain ninjas are teh suck!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:19 am
Sasuke. sweatdrop I don't like so selfcentered people. Yeah, he nearly made sacrifice(I can't spell, I know that..) when it was about him or Naruto, but still. I don't like his character.  

Aimeara

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:24 am
Gaara_X
The worst male nin in terms of skills id have to say is ( I dont know his name) but the one that was konohamarus personal trainer. even konohamaru could beat him with sexy no justu

- Im not saying that 3rd hokage is a bad ninja by this even thoogh he loses to it also

- My least favorite character is sasuke because he has becom such a b*****d. before he got the cursed seal he was pretty cool but now hes just a loser. Especially because of the way he breaks Zaku's arms. not that i like zaku but that was just so not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebisu? He's probably pretty good...he is a special Jounin after all. You have to be good to get there. Remember: Naruto had to Kage Bunshin and then do Sexy no Jutsu to get him. Then again, that technique just shows how perverted you are.

My least favorite character right now in the series is Sasuke because of what he did. But I'd have to say...he's better in the beginning of the series, so I'd have to say Udon. Man, that kid annoys me...he might be smart and everything (or at least he says he is), but...I dunno, he's just really annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:22 am
Least favourite male...
Mizuki. He sucked. The only useful thing he did was tell Naruto that he had the kyuubi within him.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:51 pm
Tsukasa Elric
Least favourite male...
Mizuki. He sucked. The only useful thing he did was tell Naruto that he had the kyuubi within him.

aww! mizuki was awesome!!!! he is a vicious wanna-be!!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff