Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
The Official Xbox 360 In Your Base Killing Your Dudes Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:23 am
Teh Emo Squirrel
EDIT:And what about forming a GGE gun show?
I'll need to work out a bit first, but okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm
Fresnel
Teh Emo Squirrel
EDIT:And what about forming a GGE gun show?
I'll need to work out a bit first, but okay.

... yeah I think I'll need to work out too.  

OberFeldwebel

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 pm
Fresnel
Hmm... No XBox here. I might be able to play... does anybody know if the Atari 5200 can be networked? I could totally kick your asses at Pac-Man. xd

You can get an Xbox and buy Pacman off the XBL Marketplace->Arcade  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:01 pm
As of today. i have a 360! Moddes else with supers fans ((they even have a switch!)) and a nice painted body, pics soon ^^  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Krilliad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm
GAMERTAG IS NEW ::: KRILLIAD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 pm
Well, I was playing CoD5 with Thdark/Karabiner 98 and he got 34 kills and 0 deaths. That's good even if you're a tank whore!  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Barru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:44 am
Yeah that's pretty leetskeet.

There's a guy that frequents the same COD:UO servers that I go to, his name is Landser, he's pretty leetskeet as well. Only uses the K98.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 am
I used to play MoH: Spearhead quite a bit, and one time I ran into a guy name Hans on a sniper-only server. The map was divided, so anyone crossing the river was declared 'suicide' and auto-killed by the server, and snipers lined the buildings on either side. Hans had been playing for one hour and was 64-0. Everyone knew where he was, nobody could hit him. Pretty much everyone on the server vouched that he wasn't cheating, and he'd been playing since the game came out. That was bloody impressive.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 am
SBBuckner
SBBuckner

Halo 3 is all I have and at the moment I don't have gold....hopefully i could get some new games (it pains me to say this, but Halo is starting to bore me) and gold if only for a month.

Mabye we could all get Rock Band and start the GGE band...I CALL GUITAR!!!
If you can play this s**t online and on PC I call mic.

uryu ishida
I only have a PS2.

And i isn't even connected to the internet.
Well I only have a PS1 and I got it like 2 years after they stopped making PS1 games.

Requiem6661
I have two accounts (one on my friend's 360 and one on by brother's), but I don't do Xbox Live. It's infested with pre-teens who have nothing better to do than blow each other up, all while throwing around really bad c**k insults and "yo mamma" jokes. That, and I suck at Halo 3.
Yeah that kind of s**t is what turned me off from online multiplayer. I played Delta Force 2 online, but every game had at least one s**t head glitching. When you put 20 rounds from an M249 into someones skull before they knife you and continue on you know they're doing something less than honest. (for those who haven't played the delta force series there is not health % meter. A headshot is instant death and like 2 or 3 torso shots will be fatal). Aside from people using hacking programs there were too many noobs with the whole internet tough guy persona.

Thdark
Karabiner 98

Isn't it surprising it's not Thdark or something?
very

Considering how I have no job I can't buy my own game system. All the new games require better and better machines and my "new" computer will only have a 2.2 ghz processor. I probably wouldn't be able to play online with you guys anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
my "new" computer will only have a 2.2 ghz processor.
Haha, you say 'only'. Sometimes I wonder why Mac hasn't hit the ~4GHz range with PC processors yet. There HAS to be a good reason, I just don't know it. The only one anywhere near that range is the Mac Pro, which has an option to put in two quad-core processors, and STILL tops out at 3.2GHz. You'd think an octo-core machine would be better than that...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 am
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Haha, you say 'only'. Sometimes I wonder why Mac hasn't hit the ~4GHz range with PC processors yet. There HAS to be a good reason, I just don't know it. The only one anywhere near that range is the Mac Pro, which has an option to put in two quad-core processors, and STILL tops out at 3.2GHz. You'd think an octo-core machine would be better than that...

Even with the slower processor that's... I guess, 8 processors that are sharing the load.
That is if all of them are being used.

I know there's a reason why Macs don't use good processors, and it's probably beyond that of, 'Macs suck, PCs ftw'.
They're by tradition, non-gamer?  

Barru

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 am
Barru
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Even with the slower processor that's... I guess, 8 processors that are sharing the load.

I know there's a reason why Macs don't use good processors, and it's probably beyond that of, 'Macs suck, PCs ftw'.
See, even if that was true though, they'd still use at LEAST a 3ghz processor, simply because there's no reason to go smaller. I think it has something to do with the physical building of the Mac processor that gigahertz are measured differently or something. I really just don't know, and I don't think I'd understand if someone told me unless I had a degree in EE-micro.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

See, even if that was true though, they'd still use at LEAST a 3ghz processor, simply because there's no reason to go smaller. I think it has something to do with the physical building of the Mac processor that gigahertz are measured differently or something. I really just don't know, and I don't think I'd understand if someone told me unless I had a degree in EE-micro.

I don't believe it's because of how it's measured.

The only big difference that was between Macs and PCs was that the one read Little-Endian and the other Big-Endian.
Which for a while made software and OSs incompatible with the two.
But now that they're conforming and using, well, a more established system, you're able to find Macs with Windows XP or Vista.

I just don't see a whole lot of gamers using Macs and that may partly be why they're not giving out Macs with high end processors.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces