Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:28 pm
Walt thought he heard something. He walked up to the top of the roof slipping a few times. he saw someone on the field. He went back for his broom to go meet them. When he reached down for it, it fell off the roof, but then so did he. About halfway down, he caught it and started flying. "ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow." If you didn't know, it is not a very good feeling when you are falling, grabs something and fly up. At least, not for Walt. When it is not done intentionally. But some people like it. Look at bungee jumping. He flies down to the field. He lands next to her and falls to the ground next to her. He sat up and looked at who it was. "Haven't we met?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Aiko jumped up as he landed. "Oh, uh.. Hi! ya... we met... " She said looking at him  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:01 pm
Walt got up when she did. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was doing things on, never mind. What are you doing here?" He picked up his broom and looked around. He thought to himself, "No one else here. I hate being alone with people"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:43 pm
*Logen sat in the common room, she had received a dream letter from a friend, Lotta was her name, she was a friend from childhood, Logen and Lotta had been sending each other Dream letters since the day that Logen moved from Norway, they often exchanged dreams about their childhood, or sometimes about things that they had done or experienced on the school... they were quite close friends, Logen sat there in the comfortable chair and watched as the dream she had received form in her mind, Logen and Lotta was running in the forest, they were 9 both of them, on the same day, it was their birthday Logen and Lotta had received brooms and much much more, they continued to run as fast as they could, they was racing towards a field that they knew all so well, it was a secret garden in the forest, it was Pretty it had all the beautiful flowers that could grow in the place, Both Lotta and Logen came to their secret garden at the same time, then they fell panting on the garden's floor laughing then they took their brooms and jumped outside a huge waterfall, it was a huge waterfall and they circled around eachother when they got on their brooms, and 5 feet over the small pond they started to break, their toy brooms that they had been doing this with so much before didnt break as fast as theese, they were both startled by the swiftness and really nice design of the brooms, they both fell when they didnt realize that they stopped to fast Logen fell into the pond first and then Lotta on Logen's back... Logen laughed as she carried Lotta on her back, the water was chilly but not to cold it was refreshning and good Lotta laughed with Logen and Logen took their brooms and gave Lotta her broom then Lotta said as she hugged Logen:*

"i wish this could go on forever!"

*and then the dream ended and Logen sat there in the commonroom almost crying though she decided not to for the sake of her pride... though she felt that this was kinda Nostalgic and she wanted to take her summer break this year in the mansion that Lotta's family was babysitting for Logen's family... and she truely hoped that Lotta would be there as well... Logen picked up her broom, she ususally did so when she felt for it and she walked up to a window and jumped outside... Logen waited untill she almost was at the ground then she climbed her broom gracefully and soared towards the place that she usually went whenever she had alot of time to kill and wanted to relax, it was a spot in the forbidden forest that she had created in favor to her memories with Lotta, she had made an garden of the most beutiful flowers that she could grow there... she had cleared a rather huge field so that it would partially be like the one in Norway, she had placed wards and protective spells around it so that No other human or animal would ever destroy anything in there, they could all of course look on the beautiful sight as they wanted but if they ever tried to do any harm to the flowers they would be teleported another place before they were to close to the flowers... Logen flew past the quidditch pitch so fast that she didnt notice the persons on the pitch... she then flew to her garden and she landed in the middle, she liked that spot best, she then Formed a Dreamletter, she formed the thought's that she would need in the dream and sealed it in a bottle, the dream was a fiction she and Lotta was spending the summer together having fun all the time... and in the end of the summer Logen asked,*

"Could i come this summer?"

*Logen smiled as her tiger alike spirit beeing in the round diamond started to expand to the bottle and the tiger swallowed the small bottle and Logen knew where it would appear when it was swallowed like this, at the desk of Lotta, because Lotta had a similar Spirit beeing, though it was a gazelle... the spirit beeings often took the petronus that the owner had and immitated it... Logen sat down and waited for the reply!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:45 pm
" Oh, its ok.. i am just waiting for the rest of the Ravenclaw team..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 pm
*Logen then thought about something she had forgot, Today was the tryouts to the ravenclaw team... Aiko had mentioned it to her because she had seen Logen flown sometimes to the place in the forest, Logen liked flying on the broom she had, it was japaneese design and it was better than any brooms at the market in England! the slick design was one of a kind, the special broom looked stylish and on the top it had a circular diamond as the one in her wand, with the same spirit alike beeing, that was in her wand diamond to!... She sighed and laughed a bit for her own forgetfulness... then a minute later she flied towards the quidditch pitch again, this time slower, she landed some feet from Aiko and Walt*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:21 pm
"Oh. I see we have someone new." He turned to Logen. "Hello. I'm Walt. What's your name?" He saw that she was a Ravenclaw. "Oh. Sorry. You most likely want to work with her. I'll see you later, maybe." He turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm
Aiko smiled, "It is ok.. me and a few of the other people from the ravenclaw team are just playing around... a couple of games..." she said, "You can join us if you want..."  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:23 am
Walt, assuming that she was talking to Logen because his mind just won't stop turning and turning and he can't think straight and he barely heard her at all, flew back to where he was since he had left everything there. Luckily, it wasn't very windy and everything was still there. He gathered everything up, and tried going ot the dorm. He got in this time, but about 42 stink bombs went off after he tripped a sensor. "Thanks. no. really."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:17 am
[sorry for my Inactiveness... i have no netz at my home and only rearly get on... -.- though i get netz at my fathers soon and will be more online biggrin ]

*Logen wondered for a while whom the person that just left was, he looked like an honest person, then she asked the obvious question:*

"Who was that?... and why did he leave after you so obviously wanted him to stay?"

*she had this hunch she didnt know what it was but she had a hunch that theese two would become good friends if she tried to make them friends..though she didnt know where to begin!!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Aiko looked Logen, "No idea... He just walked up to me yesterday... Said his name was Walt..." She said. "Slytherin kid..." Aiko shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:47 pm
He thought that he would just find someplace that he could intercept episodes of Star Trek. "I've barely been able to see any, and I go back to where there is no T.V. I don't think I can do it though. First, I have to get clean and the smell of these bombs off." He leaves the dungeons and goes to the room of requirements hoping that it is vacant. He opens it and finds it empty. He goes in and he is in a room with so many self-cleaning and make-up supplies that it would make a model think she was in heaven.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:14 pm
After he was done, he left and went back to the pitch. He looked out at what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 pm
Aiko looked at Logen. "So, you ready to play?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:01 pm
Walt took out his wand. He hadn't used it out of class yet this year. He was afraid that if he did, he would get in a duel or something. And he wanted this year to be good. He watched her. He wondered about something. "I wonder if those would work."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff