Welcome to Gaia! ::

GAIA! It's Heaven's Hell!!!!

Back to Guilds

A Place where people have fun, with occasional Events! 

Tags: Role playing, Spam, Event, Competitions, Games 

Reply Role Plays Forum
Dämon der Gräben (Demon Trenches) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which side are you?
  heaven
  hell
  human
  limbo
View Results

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 pm
Irish Red Sox Fan
cures loudly, and jumps up into the air. pulls a giant potato out of his pocket. "shield me, mister potato!"

thats yer sis? lol

:O not fair u dont' have a potato!! meanie!! and yes sadly i wish there was a way for her to disappear!! *fires another shot potato is cooked and turns into mashed potato* this is wat's gonna happen to u!! *evil laugh*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey isnt' anyone gonna role play with me!! T^T

stars123123
Crew

Whizzkiddaryl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:12 am
nice here comes me! xd

Name: Prince Daryl Matropass II
side: human
Class(warrior healer etc): crystal archmage
Apperance(pictures encouraged): User Image
weapons: magical star sign
talents: acting,casting magic,
bio: he si a prince that fights for freedom and girls love him cuz his such a hunk but he doesnt know it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:16 am
nice i have wings for a human.  

Whizzkiddaryl

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Whizzkiddaryl
nice i have wings for a human.

ok....well congrats on the wings!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Whizzkiddaryl
nice here comes me! xd

Name: Prince Daryl Matropass II
side: human
Class(warrior healer etc): crystal archmage
Apperance(pictures encouraged): User Image
weapons: magical star sign
talents: acting,casting magic,
bio: he si a prince that fights for freedom and girls love him cuz his such a hunk but he doesnt know it

girls love him cuz he such a hunk!! XD hillarious!! rofl

stars123123
Crew

Telstel
Captain

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:52 am
Just came in here to send my congrats on a successful roleplay keep it up xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:27 pm
wwwwoooooohhhhhhhhh yay!! this means i'm doing a good job!! ^.^ i dont' believe that happens often....XD  

stars123123
Crew

Collector Mule 2513
Vice Captain

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Name: Frozen Time Witch Collector
side: Limbo
Class(warrior healer etc): Warrior, Healer, Sorceress and has the ability to meddle with Time
Apperance(pictures encouraged):
User Image
weapons: Fausto (he is a pet but can be a lifesaver when things get tough), Frostbite Blade, Frostbite Staff
talents: Can manipulate Time (with a secret consequence!!!), She uses her Ice and Time Magic to fight most of her battles, She can Heal others and herself very quickly, but there is a Demon side of her that brings out the Evil warrior in her when this happens people should be very afraid!!!
bio: She was born in the mountains, with her Witch Mother and her step-father who happened to be a Blacksmith. Her Mother would teach her the essential Magic skills to get by in her daily life. Everything was happy except for one thing she yearned to know.......who and what was her Real Father?! Her parents wouldn't tell her.....not yet.....not ever if they had it their way which in the end didn't! Collector turned 16 when something didn't feel right, although she did look calm and happy, her heart and gut were telling her otherwise! This very day, she not only found out how to use Time and Ice Magic, and being able to heal not only herself but others around her plus learning that Fausto is more than just a cute little Pet..........she found out who her REAL Father was, he was an Evil Warrior who had thirst for pain and blood. When Collector finally soaked in this knowledge, she just wanted to forget about it but she finally found out why the real reason why they didn't tell her.......it's because she inherited her father's Evil Warrior actions! As soon as she picked up a blade when she was 12, her tone of voice and demeanor changed dramatically but fortunately she didn't have the influence at the time to become Evil...but it was hard to snap her out that Demon state! Collector had a hard time dealing with this new information, how could she missed such things, why couldn't she be her normal self, why must a single blade (any blade) would want me to think that i want to hurt others around me?....she was still swallowing the details when she heard a scream......it was her mother, stabbed.....by a Man she never met before......but she knew who he was...................................................................................................her FATHER!!!
anything else you deem important: She is now not only to seek revenge but to redeem the girl she once was and not have this Evil legacy that her Father Gave to her!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:28 pm

wow!! that's really detailed!! ^.^ and u did a great job how did u do it?? i could never wrie sumthing so detailed it's as if ur writing a story!! razz

stars123123
Crew

Telstel
Captain

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 am
It helps with what the requirements of the roleplay are so you know what you can make up!

like other above, the can find a pic of their favourite character and use their characters storyline, but you add your own twist to it in the end!

or you can make your own character like Collector, i usually like to make my characters and when making them, i come up in my mind of a story for my character!

it's not easy, but looking at what to fill out and looking at your character to find inspiration to come up with a story, whether short or long, it'll come to me fairly quickly (just so you know Collector is one of my mules i use) it took a good 1-2 hours to make this character, but it was worth it, i still like to read it too, yep i re-read it as often as i can, another secret, to making a good story is that people would want to re-read your story over and over again including the writer!

but for you, try doing short stuff and then when you get the writers bug, you can start writing a little more!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:47 am
Name: Demon Fox (human form)
side: Hell (but Naruto is fighting to get free)
Class(warrior healer etc): Demon Fox - well a Demon Fox, Healer and great wielder of Fire Magic;
Naruto - Ninja, Healer and a Hero
Apperance(pictures encouraged): Demon Fox (human form) -
User Image
Naruto's Spirit -
User Image
weapons: Dark Stars, Fire and Demonic Magic also has the Grim Reaper following Him
talents: Demon Fox - Has unbelievable power and strength that it can destroy the planet, however, in order for that to happen the fox has to break Naruto's Spirit and that is no easy task!
Naruto - this Spirit is going to be hard to break, he has a lot of will power and love and he has the ninja skills to get by!
bio: One day without suspecting any danger, the Demon Fox took control of Naruto's body and as a consequence, Naruto's body deformed into a Demonic Being, nothing more than a body of flaming molten lava and the nine tails of the Demon fox. But the Demon Fox couldn't get full control of Naruto's body, simply because he didn't encounter that Naruto's Spirit would fight back!
Til this day, Naruto's Spirit is still fighting on and battling against the Demon Fox but one question remains...............................why is the Grim Reaper around???
anything else you deem important: Naruto's Spirit is fighting not just to get his body back but also not let the Grim Reaper get Him, but would Naruto's body return to normal if Naruto's Spirit wins this inner Battle???

Naruto Uzumaki Gogetta
Vice Captain

Skilled Combatant

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sakura Avalon Telstel
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

4,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Name: Angelic Sakura
side: Heaven
Class(warrior healer etc): Warrior, Healer, Witch/Sorceress and Friend
Apperance(pictures encouraged):
User Image
weapons: Pora Ice pets (looks can be misleading), Staff of the Angels, Angelic bow and Frostbite Blade
talents: She can fight with great ease, Heals with little loss, Uses all different types and styles of magic and her Friendship is everlasting!
bio: Sakura has become one of the Angels of Heaven, after living honest and good life on Earth, she was asked to join Heaven in the crusade to rescue the Planet.
As she pasted away on Earth, she left behind her Guardians and she hopes to see them soon, but as a replacement for her two companions, she received 2 Pora pets, both have different personalities and use different magic. They are there to guide and help Sakura in her journey.
anything else you deem important: She spots 2 people who are in need of her assistance.............will she be able to help them in time???

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:49 pm
User Image User Image User Image

saving to make my character!!!

Gogetta Telstel
Vice Captain

Hilarious Spotter

5,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

dragon_master_243

600 Points