Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 pm
GeorgesPrincess
"Professor, I was hoping I could talk privately with you in regards to something. Should I PM my concerns to you? It has to do with a friend of mine who wanted to join the guild."

Professor Adonis nods his head to Princess and turns toward the little house-elf standing behind her.

Why that's quite a generous offer, but I can have it spiffy in no time.
*he waves his wand and announces "Scourgify"*

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm
"Oh Thank you Professor, I truly appreciate it. I did send you a PM about "IvyTowers" I do hope you will reconsider. Thank you again." Princess politely curtseys (Spelling?) and exits the Professor's office.  

GeorgesPrincess

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:56 am
"Master, I have some ideas for recipes for Halloween and Christmas that I want to share with you", said Elaine and showed the recipes and drawings.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm
These are quite interesting. Have you shown any of the other elves?

Now I'm hungry!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 am
Professor_Adonis
These are quite interesting. Have you shown any of the other elves?

Now I'm hungry!

"No, not yet master. I got the flu a bit. I don't think master likes an invasion of sick house elves", she said.

"Master what do you want to eat or drink I'll get it for you". Elaine gets her notepad and a pencil from her cape.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 pm
No need to do such a thing Elaine.
*Professor Adonis pulls out his wand and conjures pumpkin juice. He offers one glass to the elf*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 am
"Hello Professor!" Fearless said as the door to Professor Adonis' office opened. Fearless saw Elaine-elf inside too. "Hello, Elaine! Umm... Professor, I was wondering when would Term end. And if we would get to celebrate Halloween? Halloween is like my favourite holiday!" Fearless said, over-enthusiastic and wildly gesticulating. A glass of pumpkin juice went flying and crashed into the wall. "Opps! I'm sorry!" Fearless apologized before fishing out her wand to do the necessary things to restore the office into it's previous state.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:20 am
"Ah okay master",she said.
"Miss Fearless hello."
"Master I'm going to leave for a while now. I've putted it on the message board."  

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm
Kitty and Lyra stood before the door to the Headmaster's office. "I hope he's in..." Kitty used the griffen knocker to knock on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:38 pm
[[Kitty, we keep posting at the same time...]]

Lyra stepped off of the moving staircase and waited as Kitty knocked on the door. It opened and they stepped inside. "Headmaster, something has happened. We – Kitty, Tabby, Fearless and I – found the nurse, Madam Basore, lying in the hallway. We were taking her to the Hospital Wing when she woke up. We asked her what happened and she said it was almost as if someone was trying to suffocate her through the very air she was breathing. She said the air kind of felt very humid. Then she fainted. Nobody knows why any of this happened, but there’s something suspicious about it. Tabby and Fearless are taking Madam basore to the Hospital Wing." Turning to Kitty, Lyra asked, "Did I get all that right? Did I forget anything?"

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm
"Nope, you got it all, Lyra." xd

[[Well, if you remember, in one of the first conversations we had we kept posting at the same time. It's kinda amusing if you ask me. wink ]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 pm
[[It amusing except that I usually post just a couple seconds after you, which means I then have to edit my post.]]  

Lyra Elizabeth

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm
Tabby ran into the room and tripped over a rug but got up quickly. Quietly to herslef she mumbles "Well there go's my graceful streak!"and then more loudly she says "Whats taking so long Madame Basore will be waking up soon and Fearless and I are starting to get worried" Tabby said looking around the Headmaster's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:37 am
"The Headmaster kind of disappeared and we have no idea where he is. We knew you were taking care of Madame Basore, so we thought we'd wait here for the Headmaster."
User Image  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 pm
"Yeah, he left to make that anounce and hasn't come back yet," sighed Kitty.

[[I sent him a pm but it he hasn't opened yet...]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces