Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who hates Bella? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is ur favorite character out of these three?
  edward
  bella
  jacob
View Results

WickedSong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm
I like Bella, for the most part. I'm just so jealous, if I ever met her, I'd be in trouble. And so would she... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 pm
I absoltely love Bella(:
Although;
I am quite jealous >.>
i would like Eward xD

BUT!
I think Bella has been through enough cause of those stupid boyss...  

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

Darkelf Moonlightqueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 pm
I actually like Jacob in certain way's.......................but he annoy's me the way he does something that make's me like him then he does something to piss me off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Bella is AWESOME! rofl  

Aquaura

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm
Bella has her own decisions to make... what she makes is ultimately for herself and her happiness... which is what all humans do. The difference is she lives up to the responsibility and the consequence... not always but she tries and for that, I would respect her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 pm
okay, okay. i am convinced now that bella does not deserve death and that i do not hate her anymore. however, she is VERY selfish, in that she made edward stay with her in eclipse during the fight. at least she got lucky cuz victoria came to get her and edward protected her, but still!  

leahlover

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 pm
I don't hate Bella...I'm just extremely jealous of her.
& the fact that she would hurt Edward like that made me kinda mad.
but still, I think almost every girl in the world wishes she was Isabella Swan.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:28 pm
Unknown_Fangirl
7 simply moi
hey now, hate is a strong word. like other people have said, bella is only a human teenager. i personally love her b/c shes always so worried about hurting jacob (even tho he's a selfish little... dont even get me started) what i love about twilight is how edward is the hero, and yet the "damsel in distress" is the main character (bella, for those who may be confused...) im not saying bella cant be a hero b/c in ways she is, but in the end its always edward saving the day. thats y im so excited for her to become a vampire, then they both can be heroes and "damsel/word for guy in distress" for each other heart btw i personally love angela, she would be my best friend lol

i completely agree

yeah it is a very strong word..too negative....I mean I really can't hate Bella. I don't really care for Roseline for some werid random reason but I don't really hate her. (sorry If I spelled her name wrong!!!) Bellas caught in between two loves but if I was her (PERSONALLY), I would choose Edward because hes the one thing that can probably help her and Jacobs pretty "overprotective" of Bella and really needs to grow up a bit but you can't really change that but after reading Eclipse, I think Bellas going to end up with Edwardkun anyways.  

IntotheDestiny

Raven the Strange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 pm
I love Bella.
I love Edward.
I dislike Jacob.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:17 pm
In my opinion, Bella seems really nice but it must be really hard for her to choose between Edward and Jacob. (I would of course pick Edward but Jacob sound cute and cool to.) I understand why she kissed Jacob but Edward was just to understanding. At least Bella felt bad about kissing Jacob.  

bigsisate

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
I don't hate her...
I do, however, think she's whiny.
She really needs to suck it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:54 am
I can't stand Bella.
I think that she needs to grow a backbone.
And a brain.
And grow up.
And get her foot out of her butt.
That's it.

LiM3 TAFFY

grape_queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:49 am
heart She is ok... heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:49 pm
everyone hates bella  

edwardlover26

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 pm
leahlover
Personally, i have always had a lot against jacob. but after reading eclipse, i now hate bella equally. she does NOT deserve a person as wonderful as edward!!!! domokun
Just like bella said in eclipse jacob was her human love and edward was her love in a paralel universe  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff