Submit

Are you a….
  Class clown?
  A Loner?
  A Intellectual?
  A Nerd?
  A Jock?
  Or just an average student ?
  WHAT!! Why do you what to know this! The demon lama is going to kill us all! RUN AWAY!!
View Results

a-DarkAngel_XD_070695--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 am
It was Triessa.
"Oh sorry" siad the girl.
"Shouldn't u be grooming your dragon and traning or studying??" asked Triessa.
"well...i was done w/ my studying and thought i'd take a walk"
"okay well see u in school, o and whats your name kid, i've never seen you around here before"
"me? i'm Karenna"
"o okay nice to meet you Karenna"
" okay bye"
"see ya around"
as Triessa jogged of into the night, Karenna heard a faint rustling. She turned around.......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:32 pm
((first off I just need a profile, secant were you referring to “Triesa“ my Dragon? Or some other random Dragon? Please don’t take liberties with other peoples Dragons, I conceder them to be a secant character, thou I‘ll let you off the hook this time, mwhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah *starts coughing uncontrollably before killing over* ))  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 pm
((oh, are we trying to revive this one now as well?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 pm
((Well if it's coming back to life, I'll contribute.))

"It's as if you're purposely breaking away from them." a familiar voice sounded in the back of Paige's mind.

"Which 'them' are you referring to?" she questioned as her steps veered off of the path and towards the owner of such inquiry. Once she was less than a foot from the winged creature, Paige turned away from Beathan and then proceeded to rest her back on one of his haunched back legs. She silently wondered how long he had been lying here in wait.

"Anyone else would deduce that you're separating yourself from the other students in search of independence. I think you're doing it in spite of your family," there was laced cynicism that Paige caught easily.

With an exaggerated sigh, Paige further embedded herself into the dragon's hind leg. "You know me far too well. Enough about my troubles. Is there anything interesting going on?" she knew of the dragon's constant curiousity and undying habit of prying into the affairs of others. He seemed to always know what was happening at the academy.

"A new teacher arrived from across the sea while you were sleeping," he answered letting the girl's switch of topics pass.

"Really? Beathan, how is it you know these things?" even though she expected little answer she had to try anyway.

"That's my secret, little one," with that he stood up, careful of the human next him. Moments later he was trampling through the forest dodging trees as he went with a young lady quickly following his lead.

Paige wasn't sure were he was headed, but she was to bored to go back to the dorm and was quite found of the dragon's company.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 am
((Iv been having problems finding the time to get online recently, thou I would like to continue this RP as long as there are people interested in it, if there is anyone here interested in taking control of the RP it would be much appreciated, if you guys could not tell I started a few to many Rps at once sweatdrop , lmao…and sadly I still have a few ideas for a few more… burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 pm
(how's this everyone?)

Thus, life continued in the same general manor for the next few days, as that had become the daily way of life around the academy. But on the next Friday, something different happened to interupt this set routine.
A war messenger came to the school to deliver news to the academy. He was acting very desperate and under strict orders to make sure everyone of the academy heard his words, so he had convinced some of the top officials to call an emergency assembly that night that everyone, dragons and riders, students and teachers, were to attend.

((For this to work properly you must all NOT GO TO THE ASSEMBLY! Find some excuse why neither dragon nor rider could go....or have them show up late.))

((EDIT: If you guys don't want to go off this, I can scrap it anytime.))  

TY Charns
Crew

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas