Submit

Does this sound like a good RP?
  Yes
  Nope
  Eh...
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:14 pm
As Bella walked over to Belle, she rubbed her arms saying,"It will be okay, don't worry." They were quit for a minute when Belle whispered, "let's go get your stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:32 am
Bella just nodded and went out to her car, Belle following behind. Edward let out a sigh of sadness after they left, a dead look in his eyes. Felix walked over to him and pat him on the shoulder in a comforting way. She then said, "Belle's a great person for doing this for us. I'm a bit sad though, because the Volturi will know me and want me on their side now..." Edward didn't respond, so Felix continued. "Besides, you love each other. No obstacle, even death, can stop that. Oh, and by the way, I'm not letting you run off to the Volturi if anything happens to her. This isn't Romeo and Juliet, Edward. But, remember how Bella would feel if you tried to kill yourself. Come on, let's go call Alice." Felix then grabbed Edward's hand, dragging him to the kitchen where a phone was.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 am
Belle winced as Bella started her truck, "No wonder Edward wants you to get a new car." She laughed. Bella cut the engine when they reached Charlie's house, "I'll meet you in your room," she whispered as Bella left the truck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:16 pm
Edward was slowly being torn apart, Felix could tell. He played Bella's lullaby, but in a sad, refined, quiet way. It was terrible. Felix knew that if vampires could cry, the whole house would be flooded by now. Felix finally sighed, walked over to Edward, and jerked him off the piano seat. She said to him, "Alright, listen you, don't go looking like a dying puppy. Bella will be fine. You should know that. We'll have Alice check up on the situation. In fact, let's go find her." Felix then dragged Edward out the door and to her Lexus. She stuffed him in and said, "Oh come on Edward! Honestly, do I have to slap some sense into you? You survived over 100 years without her, you can survive another couple of days." She then got in, slammed the door, and started driving towards Port Angeles. Felix said, "Try to find her with your mind, then I'll tell her to meet us someplace, ok?"  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:28 pm
Once Bella was all packed and back in her truck Belle asked her, "Is it okay if we take my car? We can drop your truck off in the Cullen's garage."
"I guess,"Bella answered as she drove back to the Cullen's house.
Once they were there, Belle pointed towards the black Audi R8 in the corner. She put Bella's stuff in the back and got into the black leather interior. "Let's got to Port Angeles," Belle suggested as they left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Edward finally said, "I found her." Felix nodded and used her power. Alice, go back to your house. Felix and Edward will be waiting, we have a...situation. Felix made an illegal U-turn, fish tailing slightly but then straightening out, speeding back to the house. No one else on the street had even noticed.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Bella and Belle had just bearly gotten to the edge of Port Angeles when Belle saw Felix and Edward headed back to his house. "Should we go back?" she asked Bella.
Her eyes brightened up and nodded her head franticly. They turned around and headed back to the Cullen's house  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:51 pm
Felix and Edward had arrived at the house, Alice arrived two minutes later. Edward and Felix filled Alice in, getting every detail. Finally, Felix asked, "Can you see what's going to happen?" Alice nodded slightly and a look of concentration came across her face. After a minutes, she seemed to wake up, and said, "Bella will be fine with Belle. The Volturi will be here tomorrow...Jane, Felix, Demetri, and Caius are the ones coming." Felix chuckled and said, "Ok, tomorrow, call me Lynx, so we don't get confused." Edward and Alice nodded and Alice said, "The others should be home soon."  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:22 pm
As they were heading back to the house Belle got a feeling that they should turn around so they did [writers block evil ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:12 pm
(no worries.)

Edward had a look of concentration on his face, but then he said, "No they're not. Belle turned around. She sensed something was wrong. Smart girl."

Felix nodded and said, "You're family?"

Alice replied, "Coming home now."

Felix smiled and said, "Good."

(care to rp as some of the other family members, medusa?)  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:30 pm
(sure, you can call me Anna)
Belle had the feeling again, this time stronger, she sped around not caring what happened next, within 2 minutes she was walking into the Cullen's living room, with Bella stumbling behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm
"Woah. Didn't see that coming..." Felix caught Bella as she fell over from Belle dragging her in so fast. Bella looked scared.

Edward took Bella from Felix's arms gently, hugging her and rocking from side to side comfortingly. He then said, "Belle, what happened?"

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:54 pm
"I don't know, I just got a strong feeling I should come back," at that both Edward and Belle looked at Felix, but right at that moment Emmet walked into the room.
"Emmet!" Belle screamed as she runned up and hugged him.
"Hey cuz'" he said squeezing her into a tight bear hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:23 pm
Felix backed up from the group, her piercing blue eyes wide with confusion.

But she didn't get to think about it for a little while, because a distraction came in the beautiful form of Rosalie.

She walked in and squealed, "Felix!!!!!" Then Rosalie ran into he rand hugged her. Felix barely knew what she was doing as she hugged back.

They think...they think I made Belle do that...

Rosalie didn't notice anything though. Emmett was still saying hello to Belle. But Edward...Edward's glare was a thing far worse than becoming a vampire. It held shock, disappointment, sadness, fury, and hatred. Bella seemed to still be processing the situation.

Before Edward's gaze could crush her, Felix ran out, Rosalie and Emmett not even noticing her departure. It was too fast to see if you weren't looking for it specifically.

Felix just kept running. She didn't know where she was going though.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:32 pm
After Belle had said hello to everyone, she heard Felix leaving, "I'll be right back,"Belle yelled as she left. She ran after Felix, she finally caught up and asked,"What was that about? Warn us if your leaving." She said, astonished at Felix's behaivor.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff